Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Because male and female societies are completly different. We grow up differently, and learn different behaviour from same-sex friends then females do. It's hammered into our heads that sleeping with as many women as possible is the natural thing to do, and it is reinforced by our peers. Like I said before, guys COMPETE for women, and women CHOSE which guy they'll keep. Because of that, a guy that gets CHOSEN by many women is considered to have more value and is higher up in the male hierarchy then some fat guy with b!tch tits that jerks off to anime porn.i'm not saying that women dont need sex...i'm saying is that women can curb their sexual frustrations by a vibrator, or other such means but most of them certainly dont focus their lives on getting laid like most men do. What we focus on is getting a boyfriend or husband, THEN focus on the sexual aspect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.