Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you handle if a woman tries to make you jealous by flirting with another guy?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The play here is fellas. Ignore, enjoy, have a good time then after a while when she is glancing back at you grab her and make a move. Kino, go for the kiss, grab her harsly smile and kiss, slap her butt and tell her your going to the bathroom then come back and enjoy your night.

She will feel like your the man. And guess what, you are the man.

Some guys will be frustrated like a winy b1tch, she will see you as desperate and not a good company to be with.

However if she overdue it and flirt heavily with other guys while you are dating for a while I would tell her she's being disrespectfull towards you and that she shouldn't be. Call her out on misbehaving. Only if you are dating for a bout 3+ months and see each other a lot.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, a man who thinks/acts from an abundance mindset simply shrugs this off.

Occasional jealousy has its place, but in my opinion: For the most part, displays of jealousy are reserved for insecure, bitter men.
Totally agree, jealousy is basically concern or fear to lose something you believe is above you or too precious to be replaced.

I was the jealous guy in my late teens, basically cause I was virgin and unable to make it work with girls...right now Im in the double digit (not counting bjs and hjs) and no matter how hot she is Im ready to walk anyway as needed both because of the knowledge got here and the abundance mentality.

Also jealousy is about lack of knowledge, the same moment we recognize low interest and undeserved drama what we actually should feel is disappointment and annoyance first and nothing at all right after.

Jealousy many time comes also from the fact of not recognizing that its not the guy stealing her but her dropping you and inviting him, as simple as it seems many blue pilled guys dont get it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk and never look back, she's testing you. If you don't walk away, she'll walk over you!

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a plate, play some dread game.

If she's your girlfriend, plan your exit strategy, tell her to sort her behaviour and consider turning her into a plate.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be ashamed of some healthy jealousy. Remember, you can talk pretty all you want today, but the reason you're here at all is because at some point an ancestor of yours didn't let someone else impregnate his wife and trick him it was his kid. That's why jealousy exists in nature and females too probably understand this at a limbic level. Of course you shouldn't have a weak attitude to these kinds of things, but to act like nothing is going on is deluded too.

However that only goes for a girl you want to/are raising a family with. If it's a plate, who cares.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I know they're doing it on purpose then I just laugh at them and go back to doing whatever I was doing before. The dude is usually so caught up in her he doesn't really think about why I laughed. The girl gets confused though which forces her to try harder to get my attention. But this is only if I know for certain theat they're doing it on purpose.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not seeing this girl, take this as an IOI.

I love it when they try this, makes me giggle.

Give no reaction, thats what she wants. No reaction will frustrate her more and put u in a better position. What you need to do in that case, is to just make your move and escelate. You've got the green light from the IOI she's given you, so pull the trigger asap.

Get her number, ask her out, kiss her.

If she is your girlfriend, then ignore it if it is small. It's a **** test, ANY reaction to this is INSECURITY, and will immediately decrease her interest level. If it is medium flirting, flirt with someone else in front of her. If it is blatant flirting, like you described, then you need to ask your girlfriend wtf she is doing and walk away. If she apologizes and learns her lesson not to give u bs then success, if not then find a replacement.

This is an old post I know, but generally speaking if she does flirt with another guy and suspects that you like her. Is that an IOI. Meaning hurry and get my act together. pull the trigger etc?

I'll just make a new post on this