Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you handle if a woman tries to make you jealous by flirting with another guy?

mindripper06

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman goes out of her way to "let you see" her flirting, hugging, dating etc. another yet you know for a fact that she likes you either just as much, and probably better, how do you handle that? Like for example if you know she's just trying to get a reaction out of you? In other words, she knows you like her, and she "may" like you, but she's going out of her way to "torture" you by MAKING you watch her slobber all over some other dude, or even several different dudes just to see your reaction? How do you handle that?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do what i would normally do because that sh1t doesn't phase me. If she's at the point where she needs to try to get me jealous she's probably coming home with me.

act normal, don't get jealous, do what you normally do and act how you normally act. It's all a ploy to get your attention and when you don't give in, it gets them worked up more. This only really works if you're positive they're doing it to get you jealous though.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...don't go thinking every girl is out flirting with guys to make you jealous...although with me that's the actual case :p

mindripper06

Don Juan
Reaction score
dereklovesugly said:
yeah...don't go thinking every girl is out flirting with guys to make you jealous...although with me that's the actual case :p
I'm talking cases where it's "obvious"...you know what I mean. Like where it's so obvious, it's almost pathetic and embarrassing for her.

Mabye she's not trying to make me jealous, but she is definetely trotting guys in front of me for SOME reason. Either to make me jealous because she likes me, or because she knows I like her and is getting a "kick" out of busting my chops.

She is going "out of her way" to make me see her with these guys.

Either way, how do I handle that?

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
act natural and don't let it get to you. she'll give in and come to you. In the words of Big L "women are like boomerangs no matter how far I throw em they always come back"... Keep conversing with everyone else in the area. And where might she be doing this at?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mindripper06 said:
I'm talking cases where it's "obvious"...you know what I mean. Like where it's so obvious, it's almost pathetic and embarrassing for her.

Mabye she's not trying to make me jealous, but she is definetely trotting guys in front of me for SOME reason. Either to make me jealous because she likes me, or because she knows I like her and is getting a "kick" out of busting my chops.

She is going "out of her way" to make me see her with these guys.

Either way, how do I handle that?

How much do you value yourself and how big are your nuts ?.
Firstly are we talkng about some chica that you are just hanging out with, or is she your G/f ?

If she is your G/f you need to walk away and then dump her - blatant flirting is serious disrespect and has no place in relationships.

IF she is just some random, then I would ignore her and go talk to a pair of big tits on the other side of the room. The worst thing that you can do is stand there and watch her get up on another guy.

Get into a NO BS mindset. IT does not matter why she is doing this -what matters is that it is poor behavior..

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah...what HE said!

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mindripper06 said:
If a woman goes out of her way to "let you see" her flirting, hugging, dating etc. another yet you know for a fact that she likes you either just as much, and probably better, how do you handle that? Like for example if you know she's just trying to get a reaction out of you? In other words, she knows you like her, and she "may" like you, but she's going out of her way to "torture" you by MAKING you watch her slobber all over some other dude, or even several different dudes just to see your reaction? How do you handle that?
I wouldn't care. Why be fascinated and let it get to you?

She's the village bicycle in any case.

You really should value yourself more...her doing this screams sluuuuuuuut! and you deserve to be with a better girl right?

Telemear

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was seeing did this to me last week in a bar. Her friends told me she was doing it to see how much I cared about her and whether I would stop her and pull her away from other guys.

I told her friends I care enough to walk away and stop contact with her. Admittedly I had only been with her just a few weeks but I won't allow myself to be disrespected by a girl like that regardless of her reasons.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting responses so far, I'll weigh in here with my opinions.

The first and most common IMO is she is pulling the **** test, I wouldn't even say it's intentional. She's not trying to make you jealous per say, but she's trying to see if you're the jealous/controlling type. I personally don't have a problem with my chick flirting with other guys as long as there is only one c*ck she's riding at night, I still talk to/get numbers from other chicks I find interesting even if she';s out with me, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect her to talk to other guys either. For example I am going out to this chicks birthday tonight, we're not dating but I'm still expecting to be the one taking her home when all is said and done, that being said I fully expect that other guys will be buying her shots and making moves at her, likewise I will be with the other girls in the group. There was a very good post I read awhile ago about creating competition anxiety between women, there's a reason women seem to be all over you when you're in a relationship when once you've broken up they don't seem to be as plentiful.

Second option, she's testing the waters because she's ready to swing branches, simple solution here, NEXT. Some of the comments here remind me of myself a few months ago, Long story short, Why worry about being jealous or if you have to next her when you can just go out for a good time?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're "seeing" this girl or she's your girlfriend, you need to do what jophil said. You're not a mug and you're not here to take sh1tty behavior. Imagine the hoo-har she'd kick up if you were cracking onto every girl in the place. She needs to realise that is NOT acceptable - and that is IF you even give her another chance after she has taken the p1ss out of you.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not seeing this girl, take this as an IOI.

I love it when they try this, makes me giggle.

Give no reaction, thats what she wants. No reaction will frustrate her more and put u in a better position. What you need to do in that case, is to just make your move and escelate. You've got the green light from the IOI she's given you, so pull the trigger asap.

Get her number, ask her out, kiss her.

If she is your girlfriend, then ignore it if it is small. It's a **** test, ANY reaction to this is INSECURITY, and will immediately decrease her interest level. If it is medium flirting, flirt with someone else in front of her. If it is blatant flirting, like you described, then you need to ask your girlfriend wtf she is doing and walk away. If she apologizes and learns her lesson not to give u bs then success, if not then find a replacement.

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's interested in you then if you act normal or even just have fun without her by chatting and dancing and flirting yourself then she'll probably come running back to try and get your attention again at which point you can make your move on her.

If she's not interested in you then you should be acting normal and having fun without her and chatting and dancing and flirting with other girls anyway.

mindripper06

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
If you're "seeing" this girl or she's your girlfriend, you need to do what jophil said. You're not a mug and you're not here to take sh1tty behavior. Imagine the hoo-har she'd kick up if you were cracking onto every girl in the place. She needs to realise that is NOT acceptable - and that is IF you even give her another chance after she has taken the p1ss out of you.
OK I guess I didnt make it clear what the situation is.

She begged me to go out on a date, so I did. She's very attractive so I had no problem going. Then she said she'd love to see me again at the end, I tried to arrange a 2nd date and then she told me "lets just be friends sorry".

I say "no sweat, bye now". Ignore her and for the next 3 weeks she's trying to make small talk with me. I just be polite but keep the conversation short. No more than I have to.

Now she's walking by my window where I work (you can see the street) with her arms around some other schmuck, actually LOOKING IN to see my reaction. Even my co-workers have noticed and laugh about it.

Theres no reason for her to walk by my store, she lives across the street down a few blocks. She WANTS me to see her with her "new man".

Why? Thats what I dont know. Either to torture me or because she wants me to "try harder". But I feel I've done my part. I will not contact her or "beg" to go on another date. He can keep her, no matter how hot she is. Her personality is getting less attractive by the day to me.

Do you agree?

Jboy10

Reaction score
"Theres no reason for her to walk by my store, she lives across the street down a few blocks. She WANTS me to see her with her "new man"."

Do you agree?[/QUOTE]

Man, if she said she just wants to be friends, don't take it the wrong way. Obviously she sees that you pulled away when she told you this.
When she told you that, you should have known another guy might be involved. To say the least, you shouldn't have given in to her sway when she begged you out on a date. You should have known if she was already into you or if she just wanted to go out as friends. If she just wanted to go out as friends, then just use her to get to other hot girls or to spend time when you have nothing better to do lol. If she passes by your store with her man a lot and looks in to see your reaction, she's a wacko, stay away from girls like that

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread from 2009...either the girl stopped trying to make him jealous or he is in jail for beating her.

As a general rule the common "no bullsh1t policy" applies here too, interested girls dont try to confuse you, piss you off or risk to make you leave, if she wants you she is not risking to lose you willingly.

Either low interest of fvcked up in the head so behave accordingly.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All depends if I'm buying her drinks. Usually if I'm out with a girl I'm interacting with her heavily, so if she cuts out on me like that for too long I'm capable of just leaving.

If it's someone I just met I seriously don't care. I'll get another drink, chat up another girl whatever.

I don't like competition like that so I just might meet someone else and leave with them instead.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd depend how serious it looked. If she's just teasing I'd give her tips or say something like "He's a bit out of your league, this guy (pointing at a fat/ugly/nerdy-looking guy) might be more your speed. C'mon, I'll help you (guiding her away)".

If she was seriously flirting, crossing a line (like touching him or letting him touch her) or I got a bad vibe for any other reason I'd give her a look and then just leave, making sure she sees me go. If she runs after you, you've won and you have the upper hand. If she doesn't, then forget her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's turn it around. Last week I danced sexually with a girl in a club while a plate I kissed, fingered and all that for hours at her place a week earlier was watching me. It backfired totally, she ignores me now and doesn't want anything to do with me.