Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys tell legit Lay Reports apart from BS ones?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the entire story sounded like it came straight out of an action movie, it's Bullsh!t.
When I read stories about field reports & lay reports I have to picture it in my mind as if I was in their shoes.
I've read some stories from members on here that sounded extremely outlandish and implausible.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the tennis ball story is the best one yet.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The BS lay reports are actually pretty fun. We have a poster who claims to have been living with sisters and a mom and had sex with all three of them. And they all wanted to cook and clean for him while he lived there rent free. Then, he got kicked out. Next post he makes is about how he suddenly has a girlfriend who is wanting him to marry her or something. Within like 3-4 months of getting the boot from the family affair. I actually enjoy reading these if for no other reason they are entertaining.

What I find more of a nuisance is when someone posts a legit lay report and you get some douche demanding pictures of the women or proclaiming the story to be a lie.
The Mother/Daughter stuff is a real thing. (Not the posters story, I'm just saying in general). I have had situations where I was going to fvck the daughter and the Mother didn't mind or care and even encouraged it!

When I think back, If I had tried to instigate it, I could have fvcked a Mother & Daughter at least once. When I was 27, There was this Latina girl who was really into me. To make a long story short, I went over to their house where she and her Mom lived alone. one night she started going down on me in the living room. Making all kinds of slurping noises when I noticed her mother in the very next room with the door wide open. There is NO WAY her Mom didn't hear her daughter sucking me off. After that, The daughter wanted me to take her into the room and pound her out hard with the door OPEN. Afterwards the Mom mentioned how handsome she thought I was and smiling at me ALOT and making me grilled cheese sandwiches lol

Other instances were of this Norwegian blonde girl who was brining me to her room and her Mom smiled and didnt mind. I would say there are definitely cases between and Mother and Daughter that carry a sister or girlfriends type of relationship between the two. To be honest you're not always going to see a super hot Daughter along with a super hot Mom combo but they're definitely out there waiting to get pounded.

Women are fvckin wild man lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets say an op posts something about his gf, maybe he´s having a bit a trouble in a specific area, and in the post he writes something along the lines of "Im certain she´s not cheating but..." for the sake of discussion I will assume thats the truth and she is not cheating on him, but then come other members and be like "No, no, no. Im SURE she´s cheating on you". I find that so annoying I just roll my eyes.
Often times when I see those it comes off as denial of the obvious. But sometimes your girlfriend can act suspiciously without it being cheating.

What I find more of a nuisance is when someone posts a legit lay report and you get some douche demanding pictures of the women or proclaiming the story to be a lie.
Part of that comes down to lived experience, it can be hard to believe things far outside what you've seen. Some people are just argumentative know-it-alls though.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same way I judge anything game-related--if the concepts are things that I can go out and field test and they work (or if I've had similar experiences that played out in similar ways), then I give it the benefit of the doubt. If it feels like the OP is just posting to fluff himself or for internet cool points and there's nothing in the story that other users can learn/benefit from, then whether it's true or not, it's of 0 value unless you're trying to live vicariously thru other randos on the internet.

That said, I think a lot of people are too quick to discount LRs just because they're too far outside the experience of the regular guy. There are some things that happen IRL that seem wildly implausible. But, generally, real life is messy: there's logistics, wildcards, the girl's headspace/emotions changing, friends interfering--anything impressive/implausible that seems a little too smooth or deus ex machina is suspect. Also, I haven't met very many community guys, but they (as well as guys in general) tend to wildly overrate girls as well. Every weekend I see local PUAs pulling legit 4s lol or girls who are blackout--and I'm sure the LRs for those sound impressive when you don't realize that they're smashing girls that wouldn't even show up on the radar of guys who have a modicum of self-esteem or options.

That said, I've never posted a LR anywhere public--a big part of my value proposition to the women in my life is discretion (there's girls I've hooked up with in social circles that I've never told a soul about). I'm more than happy to try to share concepts to help guys out their make the leap (tho increasingly in places like SS, most users aren't even trying to and there's too much negativity and parroting of outdated concepts to wade thru to find those users), but I just don't see how I'd benefit personally from trying to get props from internet randos.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that anyone can make up a lie online about getting laid. I want to hear from the pros here. Give me examples of a lay report too on here that you can definitely believe is a legit one.
I use to post lay reports with pictures and even video/audio

LOL

smh I cringe now at trying to proof myself to a bunch of strangers online, never again

Honestly looking at it now older and wiser I'm ashamed of it, I was young and foolish but honestly I don't even read nor write lay reports anaymore.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two more that came to mind. There's a guy who claimed to be a millionaire while posting about dating middle aged girls from OLD. There's no proof he's lying and I'm not accusing him of such but I do find that a bit odd.

There's another guy who posted a thread about wanting to marry an 18 year old and thinking she's the love of his life after a few weeks of dating, who also mentioned having 50+ lays and being in his 30s. He also had an opinion that girls over 21 are "too old".

But to contrast with those two guys there was a guy from years ago who posted many threads about his on and off thing with his coke addicted slvtty party girl roommate (with a rich dad or something?) That was a wild ride and kept me on the edge of my seat with all the drama, I fully believe every word of that saga.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they written like a novel with details.

I cant barely remember what i ate the day before.. So imagine à field report.

Its Why i always ask for thé vidéo or the Facebook otherwise it didnt happen (joke)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I would normally agree with this, I think that the tone of the posts is a far better indicator as well as their forum behavior. Some people legit have a couple hours in the week to just slouch around and not do much, they genuinely enjoy sharing thoughts and having healthy debates with strangers online. Plus, you can share more anonymously than you can with friends these says. That said, there are three different type of guys here:

1. The ones that add value, share their observations around what they are seeing out there, give certain advice based on their experience, share field reports every now and then, and create healthy conversations with other users in a community. I've met guys like this in real life on a past forum I was on and come to find, they were liked by people in real life too. They tend to generate a positive vibe but on the forum and off of it, one good example of this is @In2theGame

OR

2. The ones that are posting non-stop about politics, are always negative, come off as very misogynistic but in a hateful way, are borderline redpill/blackpill, and create some of the most depressing content on the forum you get sad off of reading. These are also the guys complaining about height, ethnicity, and you name it. Like I refuse to believe these guys live anything close to a productive life and are probably off putting to everyone they meet.

AND finally, the worst.

3. The ones who seem to always stir the pot, keep tabs on people, are always tangled up in every forum drama/argument, and take that sort of stuff way too seriously (reputation points, etc.). These are the guys who will remember every detail about other forum members and may even go as far as to try and doxx them. They are always nitpicking and criticizing other members, always being tangled up in crap and are usually the ones that start the whole ordeal. I don't care how many lay reports they post, I refuse to believe these guys have any success with women. One common giveaway is that they seem to be in various online communities and carry the drama from one community to the next.
Agreed 100%. I personally cannot stand posters in the 2nd and 3rd categories. They are much, much worse than forum policers resurrecting themselves from banned accounts, for example.