Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I always make sure that she understands that I'm right and she's wrong.Hey guys I was wondering how do you generally resolve fights with your women?
Give her time to cool off or have a general discussion.
What is your go to advice for this.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
If you're fighting with your woman, you're with the wrong woman and need to leave.I was wondering how you generally resolve fights with your women.
I used to like fire in a woman, someone who can give it back, not anymore, give me submissive feminine tranquility any day. When we are young our views of a "good woman" are so skewed.If you're fighting with your woman, you're with the wrong woman and need to leave.
A submissive respecting woman will let you lead, respect your decisions, and rarely if ever, will fight with you. ( it doesn't mean she is a doormat. If she has something to say, she will, but she won't turn it into a fight and drama. It'll be more like a respectful ideas exchange)
I have been in the past with a woman like that, and in two years, we had two "fights."
Yes, you still can have a lot of action and fun with a stable, calm woman, without all the stress and the bs dramas.I used to like fire in a woman, someone who can give it back, not anymore, give me submissive feminine tranquility any day. When we are young our views of a "good woman" are so skewed.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This 100%. Met my girl more than a year ago. 0 fightsIf you're fighting with your woman, you're with the wrong woman and need to leave.
A submissive respecting woman will let you lead, respect your decisions, and rarely if ever, will fight with you. ( it doesn't mean she is a doormat. If she has something to say, she will, but she won't turn it into a fight and drama. It'll be more like a respectful ideas exchange)