"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How do you guys overcome all the obstacles?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This is exactly what I did! My mind would make up excuses and all sorts of negative thoughts, then I'd catch myself doing it and straight up defy it. Kinda like when someone says "I bet you can't do it" and you respond "oh yeah? We'll see about that".

The mind can't be trusted. We are not our thoughts, we are not even our emotions, just as we are not our senses. We are the attention that supervises it and we can by choice exert control. This gives us a choice to accept or reject our own thoughts, like the thought that it's hard to do something.

Another thing I have discovered is how nervousness and excitement is the same base emotion, but with different thought patterns. The first is negative and the other is positive, all the difference lies in the interpretation of the feeling.

I think psychology, NLP and the "inner game" stuff is severely underrated when men talk about getting women. It has made a huge difference to me and any other who has internalized it.
Any suggestion on NLP i watch a few you tube video but not very detailed
Any book?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Any suggestion on NLP i watch a few you tube video but not very detailed
Any book?
Honestly I haven't looked into NLP that much myself, but I know what it's about and roughly how it works. Ross Jeffries seem to know his way around the subject well, he has even adapted it specifically to seduction. He has written books about it and you might find some insightful presentations by him on YouTube, but I haven't read the books.

Most of my understanding of inner game comes from many hours researching it online and more hours of self-reflection in meditation.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
You're 30% percentile. You're not a very good looking guy, just above average.
There are some who define a 7 as being in the top 30%, an 8 as being in the top 20%, a 9 as being in the top 10%, etc. That's not the way I look at it, but many do define it that way.

Research has shown that people tend to overrate their own attractiveness level. You can pretty much see that on this forum.
 
Top