Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you guys have time for "plate spinning"?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered this. I'm not talking about going out and meeting new girls or getting laid at a party, I mean when people talk about keeping a bunch of girls on a steady rotation. Do you have to consciously scale back other activities? Between my hobbies, fitness, school, work, volunteering, etc I can't see how I would ever be able to (or want to) maintain more than one pseudo relationship.

Piffington

Reaction score
i'm on a tight schedule too but i still manage time for girls. if anything i sacrifice time i would have spent chilling with my friends anyways. it all falls down to priorities

garycoleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
my problem is how to get a plate of girls at a time instead of just one girl at a time which puts all of my eggs in one basket

AllCreation

Reaction score
Most of your women should be held in lieu of your current situation or whereabouts.

Most of them should only be contacted once a week, if that. Plan for nights that are not taken up by school/work, tues/weds works for me the best.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fair enough. I have a ltr right now of a couple years and I have time to see her once a week, maybe twice. And she lives like 15 minutes away. Maybe circumstances are just different.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elementary, my dear Watson. I have 3 girls on my team. I chill with them between Mon-Thurs in a different rotation each week and chill out with my friends on the weekends. They all know I'm messing with other girls and know their place.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. Which makes it better. I'm always busy so my time with them is far more valuable to them.