Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys get women to chase you ?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you're talking about making a chick chase you by being "scarce" when the chick liked you from jump and goes out with you regardless.

all you're doing is killing interest because that same chicks you're desperate to chase you will find some other dudes she likes just as much and doesn't act like a child.

just because you think you're the best doesn't alter reality in that if the chick is truly high value she doesn't have other options and won't go to the next better dude while you throw a tantrum and blame the chick for not being your security blankets with neediness.

a person either likes someone enough to chase them or doesn't. you cannot force someone to chase you or i.
Whatever dude. You're being logical. You really have a lot to learn. Either heed the advice of myself, the DJ Bible, and numerous other love doctors or continue to struggle.

I apply the game consistently. It's very simple. Scarcity creates value. Your only job as a man is to create a fun environment for sex to happen (i.e. dates). Chatter is useless. Women take care of that part. They chase you for attention, not vice versa.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever dude. You're being logical. You really have a lot to learn. Either heed the advice of myself, the DJ Bible, and numerous other love doctors or continue to struggle.

I apply the game consistently. It's very simple. Scarcity creates value. Your only job as a man is to create a fun environment for sex to happen (i.e. dates). Chatter is useless. Women take care of that part. They chase you for attention, not vice versa.
You mean a lot of mental masturbation to learn. I'll pass. DJ Bible? LOL. If I were struggling I'd be whining about chicks and asking questions on how to deal with them. You have me confused with someone else.

Your "advice" is doing unnecessary work if a chick is already chasing you. It's like saying you need to push on the gas pedal to make your car go when you're already pushing on the gas and it's already going. You don't need to do anything to make her chase otherwise you're fooling yourself. People chase who they want. Not because you try to make them chase. It's the fantasy they've built up of that specific person that makes them chase. But if you want to chase rainbows in figuring out what fantasy they've built up of you in their mind and then trying to stay as that fantasy you're only chasing to be and stay as what they fantasize about you and then trying to take it away in order to see if they chase you. Ridiculous.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your "advice" is doing unnecessary work if a chick is already chasing you. It's like saying you need to push on the gas pedal to make your car go when you're already pushing on the gas and it's already going. You don't need to do anything to make her chase otherwise you're fooling yourself. People chase who they want. Not because you try to make them chase.
That was my point, but if you want to create a strawman argument to assign to me go ahead. It's clear you have no credibility here. Good day.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well program your own sex robot to chase you around the house.
That would be too easy, and I'd get bored.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is... They want a guy with value. If you've got what they want, they won't be able to resist. If not, go fish!

It's economics 101, supply and demand.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Running away works too. Create space.

Hide and seek? Who didn't play this one as children?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
That was my point, but if you want to create a strawman argument to assign to me go ahead. It's clear you have no credibility here. Good day.
If you're just here to mentally masturbate for "creditability".

below is you:

Scarcity increases value.

Realign your relationship with the phone. Use it as a communication device only. 97% of men screw this up, and text useless bull**** to women. You're only going to communicate with her to make dates. Only hit her up to ask her out. In the interim, she will miss you. That makes her chase you.

in other words you chase her to set up dates. you chase hitting her up.

then run away and be "scarce" means a chick is automatically going to chase you now because you chased her to set up dates.

your logic is pure kj fantasy.

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
this was very interesting to read, i wonder if anyone else has any more opinions about this

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prospect said it best.

But essentially what I’m seeing is to not take the interactions too seriously. Be playful, flirt, and escalate; while leading and then every once in awhile be super real and connect with them in a serious manner. All the while, keep investing in yourself and build more and more value.
Put yourself in a woman’s shoes. Which kind of guy would you want to be with when you can have your pick of just about anyone? Whoever is the most fun, has best body, is engaged, and has dreams that they are making come to fruition I’d imagine. Not some guy who thinks he’s a good pick because he’s entitled.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Work on yourself, and everything outside of you will fall into place accordingly. No need to try and "make" women chase you. It will become a natural side effect as you work on yourself.

hahahahahahhaahahahah

what a bunch of absolute fu*king nonsense

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Zekko pretty much summed it up,

Naturally attractive guys get women to chase them because women are attracted to them and want them, average guys use techniques such as push pull or hot cold to get women to chase, showing interest then withdrawing it.

TheProspect

Reaction score
hahahahahahhaahahahah

what a bunch of absolute fu*king nonsense
Lol I wrote that post over a year and a half ago (February 4, 2017) and it still rings true in my life today. I have improved every aspect of my life since then and the quality and quantity of women I attract has never been higher than it is today. The funny part is I am so preoccupied with attaining my degree and achieving my goal after goal that I have little interest in going out of my way to fvck women let alone date them. And because of my mindset, I don't have to.

I've seen your pictures Dave, you and I are probably pretty close in terms of physical looks.

The difference between you and I, however, is that attracting women is a by-product of my self-improvement and mindset, whereas for you the goal of attracting women is the cause and purpose of your self-improvement which influences your mindset around women... you are outcome dependent and come off as needy and beta. Any half-decent women can pick up on that.

BigDave: 2,349 posts / approx. 390 days on SS = 6.02 posts per day
Prospect
: 385 posts / approx. 990 days on SS = 0.39 posts per day

Log off SS for once. Take a break from whining on the computer. Apply some advice given to you. Set goals that don't involve women (or are set with secret intentions of attracting women) and work towards them. Get outside. I can't promise by doing so you'll meet the Armenian women of your dreams, but I promise you'll get some fresh air at least.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first and number one thing is physical appearance. Don’t kid yourself. Work on your 8 pack. Have a flat stomach. Dress well and walk with confidence. After that they look for other stuff like stability, money, and being a normal guy. And all of this is scarce cause there not many guys like that nowadays. Really game is not needed. I agree with the fact that most women I know want you to go for it. That’s attractive to a woman. I have literally blown opportunities for not going hard after a woman and the window timeframe came and went. I suppose I just wasn’t interested.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheProspect has it correct. Part of self improvement is improving your mindset, your “inner game” ... whereas your desire for women is greatly diminished and superseded by your aspirations (and actions) to grow. The focus is on YOU, and women take a backseat.

Here Dave, in the inner game percentile, you are in the bottom echelon. Hence your problem.

Inner game > Outer game