Might as well program your own sex robot to chase you around the house.Yes, I was not specific. Feel free to speculate.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Might as well program your own sex robot to chase you around the house.Yes, I was not specific. Feel free to speculate.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Whatever dude. You're being logical. You really have a lot to learn. Either heed the advice of myself, the DJ Bible, and numerous other love doctors or continue to struggle.Yet you're talking about making a chick chase you by being "scarce" when the chick liked you from jump and goes out with you regardless.
all you're doing is killing interest because that same chicks you're desperate to chase you will find some other dudes she likes just as much and doesn't act like a child.
just because you think you're the best doesn't alter reality in that if the chick is truly high value she doesn't have other options and won't go to the next better dude while you throw a tantrum and blame the chick for not being your security blankets with neediness.
a person either likes someone enough to chase them or doesn't. you cannot force someone to chase you or i.
You mean a lot of mental masturbation to learn. I'll pass. DJ Bible? LOL. If I were struggling I'd be whining about chicks and asking questions on how to deal with them. You have me confused with someone else.Whatever dude. You're being logical. You really have a lot to learn. Either heed the advice of myself, the DJ Bible, and numerous other love doctors or continue to struggle.
I apply the game consistently. It's very simple. Scarcity creates value. Your only job as a man is to create a fun environment for sex to happen (i.e. dates). Chatter is useless. Women take care of that part. They chase you for attention, not vice versa.
That was my point, but if you want to create a strawman argument to assign to me go ahead. It's clear you have no credibility here. Good day.Your "advice" is doing unnecessary work if a chick is already chasing you. It's like saying you need to push on the gas pedal to make your car go when you're already pushing on the gas and it's already going. You don't need to do anything to make her chase otherwise you're fooling yourself. People chase who they want. Not because you try to make them chase.
That would be too easy, and I'd get bored.Might as well program your own sex robot to chase you around the house.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
If you're just here to mentally masturbate for "creditability".That was my point, but if you want to create a strawman argument to assign to me go ahead. It's clear you have no credibility here. Good day.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Flirt with them, initiate kino, make them laugh, display value, use social proof, and then give no fvcks about getting their number nor going home with them.How do you guys get women to chase you ? A lot of guys talk abou't it but seriously how do you do it ?
Work on yourself, and everything outside of you will fall into place accordingly. No need to try and "make" women chase you. It will become a natural side effect as you work on yourself.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Lol I wrote that post over a year and a half ago (February 4, 2017) and it still rings true in my life today. I have improved every aspect of my life since then and the quality and quantity of women I attract has never been higher than it is today. The funny part is I am so preoccupied with attaining my degree and achieving my goal after goal that I have little interest in going out of my way to fvck women let alone date them. And because of my mindset, I don't have to.hahahahahahhaahahahah
what a bunch of absolute fu*king nonsense
1. Be worth chasing.How do you guys get women to chase you ? A lot of guys talk abou't it but seriously how do you do it ?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.