“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you guys feel when...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
.. you're out(party or bar) and you meet a chick who is very into you, but doesnt want to come home with you that night?

I mean kissing/sitting on your lap/generally on your dick hypothetically speaking =P

Do you call the next week or just write her off?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Number close, and get outta there. You wanna act like you don't care. carry a level of mystery/challenge about you. You don't wanna seem desperate. Get that number, and call back in 3 days.
 

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
bump..

this is general thought btw. not asking for advice on a situation
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
PERSIST PERSIST PERSIST PERSIST and if she really does not want to she's either High Maintanence or purdy and that can be good THEN you can get her nr... Persistance > Resistance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
I think you should only date sluts who put out on the first night. Frequent a bar that has regulars and find the girl that doesn't go home with a guy each night and dont waste your time with her, rather go after the girl who goes home with a different guy each night or the waitress that goes home with a different customer each night.
 
Top