Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys deal with disrespectful comments from coworkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am on probation on my job for 6 months and my trainer raises his voice with me sometimes. One of my coworkers told me that yesterday he said something to the trainer about how he should go easier on me. How would you guys handle a situation like this? Should I confront the trainer? Should I tell him to not disrespect me? Any ideas?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I am on probation on my job for 6 months and my trainer raises his voice with me sometimes. One of my coworkers told me that yesterday he said something to the trainer about how he should go easier on me. How would you guys handle a situation like this? Should I confront the trainer? Should I tell him to not disrespect me? Any ideas?
Let me get this straight, one if your coworkers has already stood up for you to your job superior and now you want to know if you should b|tch at the superior also ?
The question you should be asking yourself now is do you like your job enough to keep it by having your head right.

ps: why do your posts end with ‘any ideas?’

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, one if your coworkers has already stood up for you to your job superior and now you want to know if you should b|tch at the superior also ?
The question you should be asking yourself now is do you like your job enough to keep it by having your head right.

The trainer is not a superior to me in terms of how we classify jobs at where im at. He is equal to me. My coworker confronted the trainer once and the trainer still shows me disrespect in how he talks to me. I have some days coming up in which it will just be me and the trainer working one on one. I basically wanna know how I should handle this when it comes up again. I can pretty much guarantee he will continue raising his voice with me. My coworkers talk with him didnt change the situation.

Reaction score

My qualifications actually outrank my trainer but I am not a superior to him. He is just basically showing me the ropes.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My qualifications actually outrank my trainer but I am not a superior to him. He is just basically showing me the ropes.
From your other employment related post titled ‘I feel trapped!!’:

“Im stuck in a job field I hate but its all I have experience in. I HATE going into work everyday because I am burned out. I cant stand having a boss. I never get along with bosses.”

You have some personal decisions to make that an anonymous forum can’t help you make…
Time to man up

Status
Not open for further replies.