Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys deal with blurs?

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, maybe you can shed some light here.

I want to know how you deal with blurs. For the record, a blur is when a girl stops responding to your calls and messages, even though she was initially interested.

I tend to just kick them to the curb no matter what. Sometimes I will tell them that this isn't working out. Other times I've left a nasty voicemail.

What do you guys do in this situation?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste time on sh1t, ignore and find someone better than her. Water off a duck's back...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will always try one more time for the lay and then drop it...as long as you are emotionally detached in the first place, it won't matter.....some rare times the extra attempt has paid off...most of the times not....but it never matters if you are detached...that's the beauty of detachment...even if you fail miserably multiple times, it doesn't matter.....would you leave an angry voice mail to a kindergartner who flaked on you???? no of course not, because you wouldn't care....don't view them as people...view them only as ***** that you are simply trying to enter...

another metaphor...does it ruin your day or make you upset if you pick up a basketball and shoot for a three pointer and miss it badly??? ....no of course not...minor annoyance at worst...