How do you get them to leave their friends and come home?

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the club/bar where you meet them? I ask because recently i've done well getting numbers and even hook ups at bars n clubs but when I call to set up a day 2 I'm consistently getting flaked.

So what are some techniques/lines that help get them to leave their group of friends that night and come home with you? I know they don't wanna look like sluts so it's not the easiest task. Anyone with any good stories or tips on this topic are welcomed.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can nobody have anything to say about this topic?

Jeez this site is starting to blow, I mean, a guy posts about stopping in the middle of sex and another about how women are only good to get him beer and they get replies yet nobody can give any advice on how to get women home the same night you meet them.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of different ways...

Make a smooth transition so it doesn't sound like a sleezy one night stand proposition. Talk about food and then suggest you guys get something to eat. Or talk about how you cook if you can cook (cheaper that way!) Food is a big thing after barhopping, that usually sells when it's very late at night. Or talk about a movie/TV show that you have a home, and suggest you watch it. Or talk about her favorite drink and say how you're such a good bartender. Or if she plays an instrument and you have one at home, like a guitar, tell her she should play for you. Whatever your interests are, just go with that. Usually everyone goes for comedy movies and music.

Even if she wants to go home with you, she's going to have to sell ditching her friends, which can only be done under the pretenses that it won't be a sleezy hook-up. So if she hasn't seen Borat or Chappelle's "Rick James" episode or any big pop-culture thing, that's what you do.

Obviously it's not full-proof and if these girls are flaking on you, maybe there are more things wrong with your approach than you think.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Effington, the food idea is so simple yet seems so good I can't believe I didn't think of it. I could definetly see it working as getting her away from the friends and going in my direction.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
From the club/bar where you meet them? I ask because recently i've done well getting numbers and even hook ups at bars n clubs but when I call to set up a day 2 I'm consistently getting flaked.

So what are some techniques/lines that help get them to leave their group of friends that night and come home with you? I know they don't wanna look like sluts so it's not the easiest task. Anyone with any good stories or tips on this topic are welcomed.
You have to isolate them before anything. If they are with their BFF, GF, Mom, Dad, sister whatever, you are not going anywhere with them. The most important thing is ISOLATING them. Once you do this, there can be no outside factors making their decision for them. Why do alot of the guys at hit on the bartenders, waitresses, beer girls? Because they are isolated! They can't go anywhere and a rejection won't hurt the ego as bad as a girl who is with 2 friends or 3 guys.

Also, the girl has to have a reason to come home with you. You can't just say "Want to come to my place tonight?" You have to be subtle, discreet, smooth. "Oh, you like Angelina Jolie, I have several movies about her...", "Oh you like cooking? I can cook up a mean eggs benedict." "Oh, you like music, I can piano like Chopin." etc, etc.

To repeat: (1) Isolate the girl (2) Have a reason for them to come back with you the same night

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Susie Q, baby I love you , Susie Q

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You have to isolate them before anything. If they are with their BFF, GF, Mom, Dad, sister whatever, you are not going anywhere with them. The most important thing is ISOLATING them. Once you do this, there can be no outside factors making their decision for them. Why do alot of the guys at hit on the bartenders, waitresses, beer girls? Because they are isolated! They can't go anywhere and a rejection won't hurt the ego as bad as a girl who is with 2 friends or 3 guys.

Also, the girl has to have a reason to come home with you. You can't just say "Want to come to my place tonight?" You have to be subtle, discreet, smooth. "Oh, you like Angelina Jolie, I have several movies about her...", "Oh you like cooking? I can cook up a mean eggs benedict." "Oh, you like music, I can piano like Chopin." etc, etc.

To repeat: (1) Isolate the girl (2) Have a reason for them to come back with you the same night

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Susie Q, baby I love you , Susie Q

Two words: Apocalypse Opener

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137824&highlight=crazy+approach

I had to :p

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
Works better if you have a wingman who can take ATLEAST one other of her friend with you two. Then it doesnt seem so akward.. You know the whole "leaving with a stranger" thing.
Then when you get them home .. Divide and Conquer

k thx

bye