Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get the energy to keep up with your kids?

Reaction score
Any tips on how to get energy to keep up with your kids? Would exercise help with this?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet and exercise. But also mental will. There's a lot of times I feel like sitting on the couch and watching TV due to lack of energy. Mentally, I focus on my investment towards them and what that will yield in the coming years. I want my kids to have a positive role model and be the best they can be. That won't happen with me sitting on my azz and setting a bad example.

I have 11,10,7 yo boys so you know how much of handful they can be.

Once you hit a certain age(it varies by individual), you might find yourself in low energy. Change up your diet and don't be afraid to try different supplements in addition to vitamins.

Also get a testosterone test if you suspect you might be low. That is another source where you might feel low energy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would exercise help with this?
Yes.
No kids myself...
My big brother tho has 3 and he says it makes wonders for him to go to the gym really early in the morning, like 5-6 am before his family wakes up and the whole circus show starts etc. He does some weight training and treadmill running for what I know. Like an hour or so..

I know he says it has help him at lot and it raises his energy levels a great deal.

Kinds can be real pain in the b'utt and energy vampire's sometimes. (If not always lol :rofl::devil:)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have them young..... so when your older you don't gotta worry about that shyt. Lol... had my first at 19....then 2nd one at 26.... I'm 43 now. I'm glad now that my ex left me ... my kids pick me over her and I don't gotta worry about toddlers ever again... no young kids was a prerequisite for after my wife left me.... I did my time.. I don't care how pretty the woman is....