Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get over a female?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've moved on from my last girlfriend. I truly have. And she has too. But it still makes me uneasy and kinda pains me to see her with someone else. And I suspect she's having sex with some other dude (she was my first, and I hers) right now (cus of something she said).

I mean, I'm perfectly happy with this new girl I'm seeing, but I just want to be able to have nothing that the other girl does phase me. I don't let it show (at all) but I still get the feelings....

BTW, me and my last girl were together for 18 months :eek:

sycarrera

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds simple and probably a little stupid, but the only thing you can do is condition yourself not to care. How is what she is doing now of any concern to you now? It'll just take a little time. If things she is saying bother you, then don't talk to her. Ignore or avoid her in a friendly way, though. Always be smiles but politely unavailable.

In your free time, do things that will boost your self confidence and will take your mind off of her. Sports, working out, spending time with your new girl, etc.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JCKey618,

1. Be aware that her "hinting" that she may be having sex with another guy was not an accident. Women tend to be very careful what they say so as to not come off as a wh0re. Keep in mind that she probably said this to show you that she does not need you and that you lost something valuable.

2. The only way to truely get over her is with time.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same boat. Really, the best thing to do is have fun with your friends, improve yourself, and find some new women. I still get small pangs of jealousy occasionally, but I find these are negated by the large pangs of pleasure when I am fellated by this new girl I met (she has a big mouth).

Just don't think about her. Keep yourself busy.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooh, I have a convo we just had. A bad one. One that might get me into a fight.

I want to post it but it has A LOT of curse words in it.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking to her. Drama isn't even worth it when you're getting the poon. So why go through all this???

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have stopped talking. Forever. Result of our fight today....

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how'd you end up in a fight with her? Thought you said she moved on, you moved on, etc?? Regardless, if it is over forever, well that just makes it easier for you to move on. Closure can be nice sometimes.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you are dating someone new and are not with this chick anymore.
you have to swallow this down in one hard gulp: she is dating other people , new people, and she isnt with you anymore.

i dont remember why you guys broke up, however if you have moved on you can not expect her to sit around and wait on you , she is moved on too.

heres the kicker: stop thinking about her having sex with other guys. she sure might be right at this moment however its gross to think about other people having sex with someone you are still hung up on.

and yes , if you are imagining her having sex with someone else then you still want her.

either get her back or let it go.

letting it go is the best thing dear.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiight. I asked her today if she went to my graduation yesterday. She said "no my mom couldn't let me. ummmmmmm....i'm kinda busy right now...ummmmm....i'll talk to you later. bye."

This was over the internet, right. So, I thought she was f'ing or something cus of the ummms and then I checked her away message and it said 'I'm f***ing right now so I can't talk."

And I said "that's nasty." She came back from away and said "what are you talking about?" And I told her "nothing, man. i know how it is....and you're away message made it more clear. but it's none of my business anymore. carry on" She said she was not f'ing but watching a move and that the away message was so that no one would bother her (LAME)

Then it said she was typing for a long time and then she just said 'whatever justin". I made a joke, saying: "wow, that took a long time to say
kept having to delete your typos everytime he hit the spot?
i was just joking on that one, btw"

Here's where it gets bad. The next thing that shows up is "What's the matter? You mad because you couldn't" I know it's her new boyfriend, bryan, cus he types in a totally different style than lauren. So then we go back and forth. I say "**** you, bryan" and then he says "naw, i prefer ****ing Lauren."

So we go back and forth and say all this stuff. Lauren doesn't have a lot of hair so once I said "take care of baldie for me, I have better fish to fry" and then lauren got back in to it.

At the end, bryan apologized and said he was just messign with me (still, let me see him on the street....) I told Lauren to forget my name, delete me off her buddy list, erase me from her cell phone, etc. And that's that. she said she'll respect my wishes and never talk to me again.

NEO79

Reaction score
well....

i was wiv my ex for 18 months.. had a kid togehther.. it was very hard to forget her.

best thing i did was...(apart from drinking..!!) was to keep my mind occupied so i dont think about her,

always doing something, thats what i did.....

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
JCkey,

Try this
Hey Slick, thanks for that re-post. I must've missed it on first go around, or perhaps I just forgot it since it was so long ago. I'm not in a position right now to where I'm trying to get "revenge," but that's still an enlightening post to read, and has a great message.

JC, hmm . . . Where to begin? Damn, I wish you could've read Slickster's thread before that conversation took place. Seems like some middle school Dawson's Creek sh*t, if you know what I mean. She seems like a dumbass anyway . . . Who the hell cares if she's having sex? No need to put it on your away message. If I read that, I'd assume that she WASN'T having sex ("Bryan" probably wasn't even there), and that it was some immature stunt to piss you off, which it did. Congrats, you played right into her hands. Think about it, whether she's having sex or watching a movie, she's not gonna be hanging around waiting for you to comment on her away message.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was another person there. Because the typing style was ALLL different. Lauren types like this "all lower case letters. not real proper at all." When bryan came on he said "What's the matter? You mad because you couldn't?"

Trust me, totally different typing styles. Lauren never uses capital letters. And trust me, she's not smart enough to think of using that to deceive me.

Anyway, her computer is in her room, right by the TV.... And she's an exhibitionist. I remember one time we were having sex (or about to have it) and someone IMed her and she typed "leave me alone, i'm ****ing"

So, yeah, who cares if I fell into her trap? It's over now. And she probably feels like ****. And I feel quite alright, considering.

And, btw, I've already done that. She knows about my new girl (she asked about her, I never brought her up) and I showed her my prom pics and after that she seemed a little moody (considering the girl is prettier and better than he in every way).

Oh, and to top that. Her new boyfriend is nothing compared to me. Many girls (Lauren's friends too!) said exactly that. "How did she go from you....to that ugly dude?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn guys, you're all supposed to be DJs, it's not really this difficult. You get over a woman by seeing someone else, the more the better!

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JCKey618
And she probably feels like ****. And I feel quite alright, considering.
Well all things considered, she's the one who's having sex with someone new, while you're sending her IMs about it being "nasty." I'd say if anything, she's probably having a good laugh over it.

But you said you have a new girlfriend, so isn't this all a moot point? Trust me, the last thing you want is your new girl to hear that you're whining online to your ex . . . Kinda puts you in a bad/weak position, no?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't hear about it. No familiar friends. ANd trust me, lauren is probably crying, not laughing (we've been down this road before).