Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get along with marriad dudes at work

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I work in a place where most men are married and those who are not desperately looking for it.. feels really frustrating have no good friends. I'm 29yrs old

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
First of all you dont tell them that you have no intention to get married, thats basically telling them that they're wrong.
Makes sense
But still is hard to get along with them and in my work politics has huge impact.. If you dont get in a group you weak and people will try to knock you

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a place where most men are married and those who are not desperately looking for it.. feels really frustrating have no good friends. I'm 29yrs old
With game, chat up. Everyone. Girls you pull. Dudes are friends. Assume he's your boy already. With work, keep barriers of separation. Don't be fronting but definitely keep Lifestyle separate.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its really that hard talk with then about work and keep you private life private? people like you more if you listen more and don't talk so don't see the problem

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't say anything about that cause everyone in my department is 50+ or pretty close to it. They don't seem sad about it and I would guess they probably would feel pretty empty inside as they are run of the mill square types which isn't a bad thing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't say anything about that cause everyone in my department is 50+ or pretty close to it. They don't seem sad about it and I would guess they probably would feel pretty empty inside as they are run of the mill square types which isn't a bad thing.
They accept their "fate" as if there is not a better way. I don't think marriage is bad necessarily but our culture lends to men getting bossed than cvcked. Most just lay down like a beaten dog.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time member here...I like to think you can learn from everyone, even people you disagree with on certain things. I've always tried to learn things from every generation, older and younger than me.

I'm 50 and about 3 years into my second marriage. I'm happy, no regrets.

You will find as you get older, life gets tougher. Having a great woman that has your back is a good thing.

Don't underestimate the power of a good marriage. Myself, I recently injured my ankle, required surgery, and can't walk for about 6 weeks. Having a woman that loves you and waits on you hand and foot, always taking care of you is something you can only get in a marriage.

Problem is these days, the quality of women is horrible. Statistically, the odds are not in your favor.

But if you can find that rare woman that will give you everything, does not believe in feminism, and will always be loyal, marriage is totally worth it.

If you never meet the right person, than don't get married. But if you meet that rare special person and she wants you, then go after her. You won't get a second chance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time member here...I like to think you can learn from everyone, even people you disagree with on certain things. I've always tried to learn things from every generation, older and younger than me.

I'm 50 and about 3 years into my second marriage. I'm happy, no regrets.

You will find as you get older, life gets tougher. Having a great woman that has your back is a good thing.

Don't underestimate the power of a good marriage. Myself, I recently injured my ankle, required surgery, and can't walk for about 6 weeks. Having a woman that loves you and waits on you hand and foot, always taking care of you is something you can only get in a marriage.

Problem is these days, the quality of women is horrible. Statistically, the odds are not in your favor.

But if you can find that rare woman that will give you everything, does not believe in feminism, and will always be loyal, marriage is totally worth it.

If you never meet the right person, than don't get married. But if you meet that rare special person and she wants you, then go after her. You won't get a second chance.
There are others..

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 @bmp2cpm

In the last 6 months I've been between gigs got one now. nearly lost my father to a second cancer operation and and had to drop everything to get back to NZ. and now I discover that no good work goes unpunished and I've got a mild sports hernia. Welcome to your 50s boys.

And through all of that my Asian girlfriend has stayed by my side. And kept up full service.

Keep plating and screening and you can find a keeper if that's what you want.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're there to work, not make friends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 @bmp2cpm

In the last 6 months I've been between gigs got one now. nearly lost my father to a second cancer operation and and had to drop everything to get back to NZ. and now I discover that no good work goes unpunished and I've got a mild sports hernia. Welcome to your 50s boys.

And through all of that my Asian girlfriend has stayed by my side. And kept up full service.

Keep plating and screening and you can find a keeper if that's what you want.
"Full service"? Is that bomb level sex?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not many. Less than you can count on a single hand, I would say.
Increase your range. Some good candidates would have been in a long relationship and during that relationship enjoys sexxing, loving and taking care of her man. He cheated on her at the end and divorce. She had 20+ yrs of good behavior. Get her b4 the single market. The ones that geen on the single market greater than 5 yrs are terrible for LTR.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep and a wake up BJ in the mornings. More importantly she cooks well.

She CAN cook decently well and CAN give BJ, but she chooses NOT to. Out of CONTROL. This is the scenario many face. CONTROL.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well all I can say is since I switched to immigrant girls from the old countries it's not a scenario I ve faced. Immigrant I mean they all have their own citizenship and jobs