"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how do you dj a girl you have a class with?

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Tennesse
whats up to all the djs. i just wanna know whats the best way to dj a girl that you have a class with. like the "just see her once a week" rule would be out because of seeing her at school. I'm in community college and i go 2 days out of the week. so when i try to get a date with her i would be seeing her 3 times a week, wouldn't that be too much? maybe i should just build rapaport until next semester to hook up with her so ifwe didn't have class together we wouldn't see each other every day? should i somedays pay her attention in and other days act aloof? I thought about the "getting together to study" way to get the number but i don't really care for it. I know i probably sound like 50 cent's 21 questions or some shyt, but any of you djs out there have any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
approach her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Get a couple of nice players, some good amp, some nice vinyl. Then you invite her back to your place and say "HEy I want to show you my DJing", then you do some mixes for her.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yes htis topic is interesting. and i read the post in the tips section.

but the first time u walk up to them and chitchat about class, should you even consider kino the first time around? like a pat on the back or shoulder...or until you've built rapport?
 
Top