how do you dj a girl you have a class with?

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up to all the djs. i just wanna know whats the best way to dj a girl that you have a class with. like the "just see her once a week" rule would be out because of seeing her at school. I'm in community college and i go 2 days out of the week. so when i try to get a date with her i would be seeing her 3 times a week, wouldn't that be too much? maybe i should just build rapaport until next semester to hook up with her so ifwe didn't have class together we wouldn't see each other every day? should i somedays pay her attention in and other days act aloof? I thought about the "getting together to study" way to get the number but i don't really care for it. I know i probably sound like 50 cent's 21 questions or some shyt, but any of you djs out there have any advice?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
approach her.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a couple of nice players, some good amp, some nice vinyl. Then you invite her back to your place and say "HEy I want to show you my DJing", then you do some mixes for her.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes htis topic is interesting. and i read the post in the tips section.

but the first time u walk up to them and chitchat about class, should you even consider kino the first time around? like a pat on the back or shoulder...or until you've built rapport?