Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you demonstrate that you are high value

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah... women don't mind if you keep doing sh1t for them and expect nothing in return, but at some point it just becomes too much, one day you drop that last straw on the camel's back and then you're done. Where this line is all depends on each individual. They resent men like this because these men do not value themselves, nor do they understand women. Men like this think 'nice guy' behavior is something that goes in a bank that can be withdrawn, and EVERY woman has had some dude in their life toss back in their faces at some point all the things they have done for them expecting a return. Everyone resents debt... even if the debt is something we accepted. But with women, willingness to accept responsibility is a challenge, if something goes wrong, it must be the man's fault. Is it fair, well no, but it is just the way they are.
That’s on them, then. I won’t be in debt to the bank unless I go to the bank and ask for a loan. Then I scream to the heavens “the bank is an icky nice guy!” because they expect to get paid back. Look, I know some guys wait around hoping to do favors and turn it into sex but to be honest that’s a VERY small minority of men. It’s not this epidemic that women would have you believe. The REAL problem is women mistake a guys kindness for weakness. I’m sorry all the sh!thead deadbeats you’ve dated wouldn’t give you $20 for gas but I don’t care if you need $20 for gas and I don’t expect sex. But when you start asking me for $20 every fvcking week because I gave it to you a couple times out of the goodness of my heart, that makes you a fvcking BUM. The problem with women like this is they start off small and the favors grow bigger. This is not men’s problem, it’s women’s. You want to be “strong and independent”? Act like it.
I’ve also noticed that women request all these favors from men they don’t like, they’ll never ask a dude they’re into for them. I’m sorry but that’s just flat out using people, there’s no other way to spin it.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't demonstrate that I'm high value.

I let them find that out about me on their own after I approach.

Why should I do their job?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself first... never do anything for a chick that you don't want to do unless she reciprocates. Believe it or not women prefer this. If all you do is give give give to her without any effort on her part then at some level she feels like she owes you and this builds resentment.

You have to give her a chance to chase you... and if she doesn't, then you are done.
Well said. In fact the best relationships I ever had were when the girl was chasing me.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the answers are good. But are you all saying you are high value guys without following some foundation that you learned and follow ever since?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you demonstrate that you are a high value man to the chick?

My thought are:

- you are willing to walk away at any point of time
- you focus on yourself
- you do not double text her
- you do not try to impress her
- you are not always available
- you have idgaf state of mind
- you do not give her free validation

Anything more?
This is a good way to do it. It costs nothing to do these things.

It's a lot cheaper than buying a Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, or another fancy brand of car. It's a lot cheaper than renting a luxurious high rise apartment.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Best way to achieve this is to have a life outside of her, for some it's dating other girls and others it's hobbies/interests. The mistake a lot of guys make is becoming too dependent on her which makes you appear weak.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
convince yourself that you are high value, and others will pick up on that.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any examples what have you done in the past which makes you believe you are high value?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any examples what have you done in the past which makes you believe you are high value?
I know what you're asking, it's the same old thing about us all having the right goal, but how to do that..

It is not a calculation. The whole SMV thing leaves us with a difficult spot to present high value from. We can calculate money, size, abilities, subjective appearance, and so on and come up with a value number but none of that directly changes our own viewpoint.

It is more of a mindset.

- don't back down
- evaluate down instead of always up. I mean, notice that many others are less fortunate and have fewer choices than you do. almost.. everyone you meet, there is something about you that is above them. just accept it. Don't look at what they are showing, notice what they hide. do not wish for what they have, be grateful and find humor in the advantage you have over what they hide.
- don't back down
- learn from opposing viewpoints
- do not feel bad that you can not be someone else, feel bad for them that they can not be you.
- if you help someone, do it to show your ability to affect change, never to get approval.
- learn the eye dance with both women and men.

It is not a checkbox list, it is a viewpoint. Only accept the truth that others are looking at you and wishing to have and do what you can and will.

viewpoint is everything. how you see the world is where you live. if it's a cool place others will want in both men and women.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take her serious, make fun of her...

Besides that: high quality girls usually have options as well, so in a "perfect" world, you just do what you described, but imo the art is to balance the necessity to invest into her (because you simply have competition and if you reply to her text always 1 week later she is gone with the 2nd best option) while at the same time demonstrating that you are not too invested, i.e. demonstrate high value as outlined in some of the posts.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are truly high value, you don't have to ask how to LOOK high value.
There is some truth in it, but there is a reason why it is called "game" and not "just be yourself" ^^

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth in it, but there is a reason why it is called "game" and not "just be yourself" ^^
Being yourself is only a problem if you are,in your default state,an unattractive,low value man.Nothing wrong with it if you’re a high value man.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being yourself is only a problem if you are,in your default state,an unattractive,low value man.Nothing wrong with it if you’re a high value man.
As I said, I agree to some extent and in theory you would be right, but nobody is perfect and this is imo why it is called game, even if you are high value you still play the game and you are not simply yourself - at least not always, I might be wrong here but let me give you some examples.

1. You meet this really good girl, she is significantly better than most of the other girls you have dated and you want to find out if she is LTR material. Your brain says: "I WANT TO HAVE HER, NOW!" - and this is 100% natural, there is not so much you can do about the evolutionary patterns in your sub-consciousness. Now it is about you to control your desire and maintain your stance, i.e. not just vomit your desire into her face but play the game.

2. You are a rather quiet, but high value person (the sort of person people appreciate the more the better they know them), you are in a club, which might not be the perfect environment for you meeting girls, but you're there and there is this beautiful girl. Whatever your usual approach to women is, I'd say in such a case you would adapt to the environment (loud, alcohol, short-lived) and even though it is so to say against your nature you play the game and do not try to start deep talk or so in a loud club, crowded with drunk people.

3. You are a modest person with a decently paid, white collar job, it is absolutely against your nature to brag with money or your job but you'd like to have a girl which has a fulfilling job as well and who is not after your money but these girls might be looking for guys with a decent job as well. Usually you would not mention your job at all because you simply do not like to do it, but as this is how the game works you try to find a way how to gently show what you got, no matter what it is actually.

As said, I might be wrong, but that's my view on it. Hope it helps to understand.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with women like this is they start off small and the favors grow bigger. This is not men’s problem, it’s women’s. You want to be “strong and independent”? Act like it.
It's a human problem. Women wouldn't use men unless those men let them.

But anyway, things are starting to change men are starting to wake up. Used to be a time when you NEVER saw homeless women begging in the street. Why? Because women could always get some idiot man to take care of her... all she would have to do is give him head twice a week, and she's taken care of.

It's not women that are the problem, it's the men... Caveat Emptor.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a human problem. Women wouldn't use men unless those men let them.

But anyway, things are starting to change men are starting to wake up. Used to be a time when you NEVER saw homeless women begging in the street. Why? Because women could always get some idiot man to take care of her... all she would have to do is give him head twice a week, and she's taken care of.

It's not women that are the problem, it's the men... Caveat Emptor.
Where I live I’m not seeing women desperate trying to find someone to take care of them. Their standards are higher than ever, even mid 30’s women demand the very best around here and won’t settle for some average Joe beta bucks.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. That's the dilemma. The more you try to explicit
  2. ly demonstrate your value, the more tryhard you appear and the more you lower your value.

The PUA model doesn't work.

Indeed a powerful valuable man doesn't actively demonstrate he is powerful or valuable

If she doesn't get that from you , you can't really fake it by appearing to be

A huge proportion of men including myself are not that valuable , we dont get automatic value assigned to us like women do

The most valuable men will create , build or demonstrate a talent in something important to society

just being say an "accountant" doesnt make you valuable , pretending you have options doesnt make you valuable , you not double texting her does not make you valuable

You see where i am going with this

Things that DO make you valuable

• Having something she needs
  • Being her boss
  • Being her mans boss
  • Sleeping with her freinds
  • Sleeping with her sister
  • her knowing you are sleeping with other women
  • Being the local celebrity
  • Being an expert in something
  • Having a lot of people looking up to you
  • Charisma
  • Not being afraid to go against the grain

All of these things make her pu$$y tingle for your valuable seed

Have you ever seen how fast women melt around celebrity males ?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live I’m not seeing women desperate trying to find someone to take care of them. Their standards are higher than ever, even mid 30’s women demand the very best around here and won’t settle for some average Joe beta bucks.
This is everywhere. It's social media. Used to be you compared yourself and others to only the people around you... now the whole fvcking world is at your finger tips with smart phones. Old boyfriends and girlfriends just fvcking disappeared... now you can stay connected with everyone anywhere. It creates the illusion of abundance. Women drag their feet until it is almost too late to lock down a decent guy because they are chasing mythology. Right now we are in a period of technology driven chaos. This always happens when disruptive technology is introduced.

The printing press launched the protestant reformation... resulting in almost continuous warfare in Europe for 200 years. Because information before the printing press was controlled. The telegraph made news which happened across the nation immediately available everywhere, then the telephone... radio... TV.... the internet destroyed printed media. Any idiot with a PC, IP address, and a server can spread their idiocy across the would in a matter of minutes.

As a student of military history technical changes were devastating for armies that did not change with the times. Case in point the US Civil War, we had observers from just about every European nation. Britain, Austria, and France watched the war unfold and came to the conclusion that Americans were just a bunch of idiot amateurs that did not know how to fight wars... learning NOTHING from it. The Prussians, on the other hand, saw this very different. They recognized that the rifled musket with Minnie balls, railroads, and the telegraph changed warfare... The Prussians took those lessons learned, changed their military and in the War of the Austrian Succession, gained control of Bavaria and Saxony, then competed control of all of Germany after defeating France in 10 months in the Franco-Prussian War

Humans always adjust to technical changes, sometimes it's quick... often it takes more time. We'll just... we just have to figure out that what we see on the internet isn't actually real, when it happens, it will happen fast... we just apparently haven't been through enough pain... yet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. You are a modest person with a decently paid, white collar job, it is absolutely against your nature to brag with money or your job but you'd like to have a girl which has a fulfilling job as well and who is not after your money but these girls might be looking for guys with a decent job as well. Usually you would not mention your job at all because you simply do not like to do it, but as this is how the game works you try to find a way how to gently show what you got, no matter what it is actually.

As said, I might be wrong, but that's my view on it. Hope it helps to understand.
If you are a guy in the United States making $75,000-125,000 a year (decently paid white collar) and are under 40, you're not going to have enough money to play the money game to attract women. Yes, you are doing better than many, but you need an annual income 2.5-5x a woman's annual income to attract by using money. Income wouldn't be the only variable here. Net worth is useful too. Not sure what the threshold would be there.

I'm seeing similar things where I live. Mid 30s women who in 1990 (pre-internet era) who would have had to take themselves out to multiple events/bars a week to find an average man to settle for still have huge abundance due to swipe apps and are still demanding. Due to a male surplus and the pandemic of male thirst, they are seemingly getting away with it but higher value men are treating them as pump and dumps.