Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you demonstrate that you are high value

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you demonstrate that you are a high value man to the chick?

My thought are:

- you are willing to walk away at any point of time
- you focus on yourself
- you do not double text her
- you do not try to impress her
- you are not always available
- you have idgaf state of mind
- you do not give her free validation

Anything more?

Serenity

Reaction score
Understand that your time is worth more than any woman will ever be, you can always get another woman, but you can't get more time. If a woman isn't enjoyable to spend your time with then cut your losses and move on.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do anything that says:
1.You are confident.
2.You have options other than her.
3.You are interesting.
4.You have resources.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Do anything that says:
1.You are confident.
2.You have options other than her.
3.You are interesting.
4.You have resources.
Best done implicitly too (especially for points 2 and 4). Let her come to the conclusion on her own that you are high value.

Intentionally going out of your way to DHV in a contrived non-subtle manner can come off as neediness, insecurity, or arrogance, and is often interpreted as such by women. Needless to say, this will have the opposite effect that you're looking for.

In other words, men often undermine themselves by worrying too much about how to demonstrate high value instead of actually being high value.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself first... never do anything for a chick that you don't want to do unless she reciprocates. Believe it or not women prefer this. If all you do is give give give to her without any effort on her part then at some level she feels like she owes you and this builds resentment.

You have to give her a chance to chase you... and if she doesn't, then you are done.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best done implicitly too (especially for points 2 and 4). Let her come to the conclusion on her own that you are high value.

Intentionally going out of your way to DHV in a contrived non-subtle manner can come off as neediness, insecurity, or arrogance, and is often interpreted as such by women. Needless to say, this will have the opposite effect that you're looking for.

In other words, men often undermine themselves by worrying too much about how to demonstrate high value instead of actually being high value.
Yep.Best if you’re unconsciously demonstrating high value in your natural state.They’ll know sooner or later if it’s an act.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger question is how do you demonstrate high value to everyone with which you come in contact.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are truly high value, you don't have to ask how to LOOK high value.

Well Said.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While I agree with this, you are assuming women would even know a high value man when they see one. Sometimes people can live understated and "stealth" lives (for instance, many people in ancient Greece would ask Socrates where they could meet philosophers, being none of the wiser they were speaking to the founder of western philosophy). At some point you may want to consider something as simple as buying a nice rolex or something, just to ground yourself in their reality of superficiality.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself first... never do anything for a chick that you don't want to do unless she reciprocates. Believe it or not women prefer this. If all you do is give give give to her without any effort on her part then at some level she feels like she owes you and this builds resentment.

You have to give her a chance to chase you... and if she doesn't, then you are done.
Why would it build resentment on her part? I can see why it would on the guys part. If someone is always asking me for favors constantly and never even having the self awareness to think “hmmm maybe I shouldn’t ask for so much, this is wrong” then they need to go back to Manners 101 training. I have friends I could ask for stuff and they’d give it or do it but I’m not like that, I can provide for myself, I would never dream of taking advantage of them like that. Women need to wake the fvck up and become self aware. If you don’t want to feel like you owe someone, then don’t ask them for sh!t!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My thought are:

- you focus on yourself

Anything more?
You don't demonstrate anything to anyone but yourself. I think you probably know this already, but to clarify it's important to be that person and not pretend to be that person.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not high value if you have to demonstrate that you are it or ask about how to be it.
A high value person doesn't have need to demonstrate it, they just are that and live by it naturally.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what makes you high value? Being 100% happy with YOURSELF and not giving a sh!t if some wh0re thinks you’re high value in her eyes or not. Some women might thing you’re a beta b!tch and that’s ok, that’s their opinion. Others might think you aren’t and that’s ok too. The thing is quit worrying about what women think of you and how they see you or how you want them to see you. This is YOUR life, live it how YOU want, don’t live it how someone else wants you to.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what makes you high value? Being 100% happy with YOURSELF and not giving a sh!t if some wh0re thinks you’re high value in her eyes or not. Some women might thing you’re a beta b!tch and that’s ok, that’s their opinion. Others might think you aren’t and that’s ok too. The thing is quit worrying about what women think of you and how they see you or how you want them to see you. This is YOUR life, live it how YOU want, don’t live it how someone else wants you to.
Indeed.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Demonstrating High Value" as a phrase is a PUA invention.

First, open and engage.

Second, create rapport.

Third, demonstrate high value, etc.

As a strategy it's pretty useless. She either likes you or she doesn't, based on a kajillion variables.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having good values, moral's and self esteem is the only true way to meassure a mans value.

But if you have to ask you are already lost. I'm sure the first things you thought of was, money in the bank, big house, maybe a huge social media following or better yet a nice foreign car.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bang her in your Audi R8 ,then do a pull back bigger than Life. :rofl:

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score

My thought are:

- you focus on yourself

Anything more?
That's the dilemma. The more you try to explicitly demonstrate your value, the more tryhard you appear and the more you lower your value.

The PUA model doesn't work.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it build resentment on her part? I can see why it would on the guys part. If someone is always asking me for favors constantly and never even having the self awareness to think “hmmm maybe I shouldn’t ask for so much, this is wrong” then they need to go back to Manners 101 training. I have friends I could ask for stuff and they’d give it or do it but I’m not like that, I can provide for myself, I would never dream of taking advantage of them like that. Women need to wake the fvck up and become self aware. If you don’t want to feel like you owe someone, then don’t ask them for sh!t!
So yeah... women don't mind if you keep doing sh1t for them and expect nothing in return, but at some point it just becomes too much, one day you drop that last straw on the camel's back and then you're done. Where this line is all depends on each individual. They resent men like this because these men do not value themselves, nor do they understand women. Men like this think 'nice guy' behavior is something that goes in a bank that can be withdrawn, and EVERY woman has had some dude in their life toss back in their faces at some point all the things they have done for them expecting a return. Everyone resents debt... even if the debt is something we accepted. But with women, willingness to accept responsibility is a challenge, if something goes wrong, it must be the man's fault. Is it fair, well no, but it is just the way they are.