Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with your adhd?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have but have been looking for some meds to take your thoughts

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Have but have been looking for some meds to take your thoughts
Don't have ADHD, but consider going the natural route first. Of course, you should always consult with a doctor prior to taking any meds.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just brute force my way through it. Sheer willpower. Same with my brother. Life was hard for me when I was young because of it, but it ended up making me a lot stronger and a lot tougher in the end.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I taking ritalin for about 2 months
Not ready yet to give in depth review

I once took ritalin at age 17 and it was powerful, felt really calm.. today it feels different, maybe cause my expectations were high

"Natural" alternative is meditation

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ADD In school it is a big disadvantage.
Imo that need for stimulation if well directed is one big advantage both physically and mentally.
Makes you think outside the box , see pattern and make deductions others cant.
However some focus and self control is needed for it to be use optimally, in this time and age of too much information and distraction it is getting harder and harder for most ppl with ADD to fit in and excels.
Too often now it become a liability. Probably why its diagnosed more and medicamentation are over-prescribed.

I had un-diagnose ADD without hyperactivity, until 5 years ago.

The psychiatrist was surprise i was able to get the result i did in school and college with the severity of it.
Same with my brother he finished his Phd a few year ago without even knowing.
School was easy college was harder because i was not able to stay focus on the teacher material for very long when in class, so like said earlier hard work and determination is how i did it.

Got a concerta prescription but i try to just use it when i really need it.

Things i find the hardest is planification, procrastination, time management and boring work.
Being self-employed now i can say that without a proper work structure its hard af. Working for someone else in a control setting would probably be better but not sure id like it more.

Funny how some of the severe case i know are self medicating with weed, alcohol and other drugs.

I think the best natural remedy is exercise for me it need to be something more intense and exhausting.
Nutrition and sleep are also important.
Physical work is also something very good and something i would consider if i was younger.
Caffeine can also help but for me it got to a point that the quantity needed was way to high.

What i try to do now

Setting up reminders on my phone
Delegating as much as possible the things that are the hardest for me to do.
To do list and check list when my lack of planification and pro-crastionation does not prevent it.
Using timer for certain task
Trying to stick to a sleep schedules
Waking up early
alots less distractions when everyone is sleeping.
Better eating habits better food and also the timing, waiting too long to eat plays with my focus and makes me eat bad food.
Meditation not succesful atm
App that limits my time on my phone and pc. App Detox for my phone