Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with other guys competing for the girl, you are intrested in ?

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
For every decent looking girls, there are tons of guys who are talking and flirting with her.
How do you deal with that. Do you just let it go and keep gaming her or something else.

Also what if you gamed a girl and it didn't go well, and now another guy is spending time with her.
Can something be done or NEXT is the only option?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not easy.

In the last 20-25 years or so, more men have become "soft cucks" at the beginning of interactions. This is more true when men have used dating websites (late 1990s-early 2010s mainly) or swipe apps (early 2010s-present) to meet women. However, this trend dates back strongly to the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s/1970s.

In early stage interactions, man and woman meet somehow, go on some dates, and then end up having sex. A lot of the times, the sex is being had prior to exclusivity being determined. Without exclusivity in the early stage of an interaction, the woman is free to be having sex with other men. Since women on websites in the last 20-25 years have experienced immense demand for access to their vaginas, it's a common behavior for women to enjoy multiple penises while waiting for exclusivity.

Although there's no exclusivity at this point, if a man finds out a woman he's started seeing and sexing is having sex with other men, it doesn't feel good. It feels worse for the man if he's not having sex with other woman at that time.

Partial solutions to this problem would be to not have sex with women until both sides agree on exclusivity. This would slow down the time from meet to bang. If it makes the interaction better, slowing down that pace can be justified. Another solution is to meet women through real life means. You as a man meeting a woman through real life means doesn't stop her from using swipe apps or social media to meet men though it can increase the probability she values you more. The third partial solution to this is to accept that this "soft cuckery" is part of the reality of dating in the present times and to ignore it as best as you can. This is the solution that I think most men use.

Most men are in an arms race to show their superiority to other men in the early stages of an interaction with a woman. If that fails with a particular woman, they keep gaming/seducing until they can find that situation with a woman where she's convinced he's her best option.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply don’t give a ****. That’s how you set yourself apart. You’re not exclusive so you should be ****ing other women. I never understood men who try to claim a woman they aren’t in a relationship with. It’s weak as **** and will turn off the woman. Especially when you get to know a woman you set yourself apart by being cool, collected and aloof. Let the other men panic about you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every decent looking girls, there are tons of guys who are talking and flirting with her.
How do you deal with that. Do you just let it go and keep gaming her or something else.

Also what if you gamed a girl and it didn't go well, and now another guy is spending time with her.
First you don't flirt. Second you talk to her and and see if she's into you, if she's not, don't waste your time. Third, don't worry about other guys, just be better than them.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
What other guys?
I'm in college, and for almost every girls there are like 10 guys talking and flirting with her, and it feels like all are competing.
So how do you deal with that. How to set yourself apart from them and not be part of the crowd that are chasing them.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in college, and for almost every girls there are like 10 guys talking and flirting with her, and it feels like all are competing.
So how do you deal with that. How to set yourself apart from them and not be part of the crowd that are chasing them.
By not chasing them. Be cool, don't thirst. Do talk to her but don't force anything. Get her number if you haven't, get her to spend time with you and don't be her personal clown or servant like many of the other dudes.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you deal with that
you should be constantly working on self improvement, 1st. for yourself ., 2nd. She eliminates other men for you.

if you do get with her, do not start pursuing hard, she will sense your thirst, and figure your original cool behaviour was a trick.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good news: There is nothing different you need to do because all women, from about 14 onward, are surrounded by men wanting to screw them. You will never find a woman you are interested in who has no other men competing for her. Every woman has a stable of orbiters and a bunch of new guys hitting her up seven days a week as she goes about her day. Her classmates, her teachers, random guys at the store or on the sidewalk....

The bad news: You need to do your homework and learn the basics of DJ skills. Read the DJ Bible. Read Doc Love. Read whatever other DJ material you can get your hands on. It is all very simple - If you follow the DJ Bible, you will automatically have set yourself apart from the others, and as an added bonus, you will not fall into any time-wasting traps on specific women like this:
No nothing can be done with that specific girl. Nexting is the only option. No reason to focus on her because there are millions more out there much better than her. The only actions you can truly take in this case are:
1. Continue to work on your game so you have a higher chance of success in future approaches
2. Shoot more shots - keep it moving - get your numbers up - don't get discouraged. You didn't learn to read and write in a day. You can't learn to be a DJ in a day either.

e.l.s

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 1st answer:

I used to not care about it at all and move on if anything, trying to just get laid. Then I started to realize this fact of competition and it slightly got to me for some period of time when several females were rubbing it in my face, making sure I knew there were other guys pursuing them. Perhaps this was an attempt to get me to move things into a more serious territory or just plain dumb girl behavior.

I have no problem with the reality that other guys are pursuing females. It makes sense because we all want the hottest females and likely will go after the same women. I respect other men's space and don't get butthurt if the girl chooses another guy. She is free to choose whoever she wants. I just expect basic human respect in these matters.

What I have a problem with is the insecure/jealous/envious/overly aggressive guys who do all types of shady sh*t to out compete others. Guys who are willing to get into fights over girls they don't even know. Guys, whose girlfriends have no respect for them and are clearly ready to move on, trying to desperately fend off other men that the girl is interested in instead of letting her go. Guys who see you as competition because you are taller, have more money, more personality, etc and try to tear you down for that without women even being in the picture. Guys who try to copy everything you do, your mannerisms, your speech, your whole life, because they see you as competition and want to get with your women and have zero identity of their own. Another group is the guys who get the chick and then want to rub it in your face in some manner. These men are messing up society and make dating annoying.

Women are free to choose in this day and age. They are free to leave if they want and you shouldn't take it personally. There will always be men who are better than you and women are free to leave you for them if they can/want. Just live your life and be the best version of you.

I also have certain standards where if I know a girl has been with dudes I do not approve of personally, I will end things. This is tricky though because women can hide their past.

My 2nd answer:

It depends on the competition. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I don't like it when a guy is better than me in looks/money/status/etc, and it hurts when women go toward him instead of you. Rejection is painful. However, you can also learn from it. I recently had a chick pulled away from me by a short Indian guy which made me feel like a useless piece of sh*t floating in the toilet bowl. I took a lesson from it though - I should've acted sooner and pulled the chick somewhere instead of standing there and talking to her for so long that she got bored. I've also seen enough women fail to acknowledge my existence when a better looking/taller guy is around me or with me. This can make one swallow the black pill and get depressed. You have to stay away from this negativity though. Women go through this too, however. I actually think they are more aware of their place in their hierarchy than many men are aware of theirs. Again, just live and focus on your own life and be the best that you can be, taking and accepting the women you can get. There is enough p*ssy in this world for you to get what you need.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl in my organization that guys seem to fawn over. She’s at a different location but when my subordinates visit that location they all visit with her. I actually had to have a talk with one of them because he was throwing a hissy fit because she was giving another dude attention.

Anyway, I’m not going to lie she’s very attractive but a single mom. So I never entertain her.... when I go to that location I don’t stop to see her.. I visit my boss and am usually on my way. I was walking in one day and she was coming out. It was bright out and I initially couldn’t even see it was her because I was temporarily blinded by the light transition. I was polite to the blurry figure and said what’s up... and kept walking.... as my vision recovered I noticed she was still standing in the doorway looking back at me.

The next day I get an email from her asking something stupid. I responded back and she asked if I was pissed at her... I said no.., I never really communicate enough with you .. so don’t know when you would have pissed me off. That led to her saying maybe you should communicate with me more.... and her telling me we should go for drinks that Friday. I said I had something planned but maybe some other time....

Anyway be different... if guys are fawning over a chick she will go for what she thinks is a challenge. Those clowns are validating her daily.... she knows they are not going anywhere. I didn’t want to be a challenge... I know single moms want resources.... and I am unwilling to give them any.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Don't compete for a woman, you don't have to, she will choose exactly who she wants....

Just chill, interact with her like anyone else and if she wants you she will make it known if not then one of the other guys will get chosen.

Always be talking to multiple women, I mean why wouldn't you ? I don't no about you but I come across a woman I want to talk to damn near everyday lol.

To answer your question,
You handle it by not giving a sh!t and talking and meeting lots of women.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply don’t give a ****. That’s how you set yourself apart. You’re not exclusive so you should be ****ing other women. I never understood men who try to claim a woman they aren’t in a relationship with. It’s weak as **** and will turn off the woman. Especially when you get to know a woman you set yourself apart by being cool, collected and aloof. Let the other men panic about you.
Thanks man!

mattinzane

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way is to not give a F**k about it. I was at a Dave and Busters for the Super Bowl and the only seat at the bar was next to this cute 40 something chick, I was 43 at the time. Her purse was on the seat, so I asked if anyone was sitting there. She looked at me and said you can sit here and moved her purse. I ordered a beer and some food and realized that there were 3 guys sitting at tables behind us, that were hitting on her, teasing her and buying her shots of Patron. I just watched the game and acted like I didn't give a f**k.

When she talked to me, I was nice and talked to her, which over the course of the night became more and more frequent. At some point she put her hand on my arm and that got my attention, so I made it a point to touch her back or rub on her shoulder. Later she put her hand on my thigh. Then when the game was over she asked me if I lived close by, when I said yes, she said she didn't want to drive all the way home. She ended up following me to my house and ended up naked in my bed.

So just don't give a f**k because all of the other guys do.