Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with family drama?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Since my dad died, my mother and my little sister live with me (mom is in her sixties, sis is pretty much a teen). So my mom has this crazy aunt who loves attention and drama (in the worst possible way) and she´s always making up wild crazy stories about my housekeeper. The crazy great aunt is always telling wild crazy stories that my housekeeper entered her house at night and stole things from her; and other similar wild and crazy stories.

So last tuesday I was chilling at home after a long day of work when the crazy great aunt arrived out of the blue and unfortunately my mom invited her in. The crazy great aunt started "attacking" or accusing my housekeeper to her face. My housekeeper was respectful but of course she won´t admit something she didn´t do. So when I heard what was going on and walked to them and i stood beside the crazy great aunt, giving her a hard stare.

The crazy great aunt looked at me and said "get out of here"; and I was like "Excuse me?! You talking to me?!" and she said "yes" and I was like "This is my house" and she was like "I don´t care, get out of here" at which point I just laughed at her face (maybe I should´ve also spit at her while at it?). Then my phone rang and i left them to their drama. When I eneded the call, the crazy great aunt was already gone.

I´ve instructed my mother to never ever invite her in again. This can´t happen again.

So I was caught off guard and I KNOW I could´ve handled it way better.

I want to know how you would have handled it?

And what are your recommendations if she ever comes by out of the blu again?

I´ve been thinking about recording on the phone her accusations of my housekeeper and then sue her for difamation or something but I´m no lawyer.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let your mom handle it, she's been around for 60 odd years.

Don't meddle nor offer any assistance unless requested.

Women tend to work things out themselves in the end.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have tossed her outside before taking the call actually, no way in hell family or not, would disrespect me in any place even less in my house, and tell her next time she acuse anyone of stealing you are the one who will go to the cops telling then she is lying about the whole thing

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro.. First off get your own place.... Hate to break it to you but it looks like neither one of you can make it on your own. I am sorry about the loss of your father. What if you cultivated a piece of a*** and this went off? Would she do that to your GF? People look at your family... Every family has crazies but you have to show the world that you do NOT have drama...Around you at all. but you gotta get your own crib....

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for thloss of your pop..
1. Get your own crib
2. Do not tolerate drama
Do you see what kind of **** you have going on in YO MF house???? She should be afraid to do that ****...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't see you as a grown man deserving of respect She still sees you as a little boy who is her nephew. Until that changes nothing else will change

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a job for liquid ass.