"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How Do You Deal With C*ck Blocking Family Members?

violator

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
5
I don't know if any one here has dealt with this situation, but here it is:

This past Saturday, I went solo to a club and ended up meeting this really sexy and pretty young Colombian chick. The problem is that she was with her brother and some uncle according to her. I ended up dancing with her and she was pretty provacative like rubbing herself against me and acting all flirtatious and so forth as we grooved to the music.

However, I could not get much rapport because she said that she had to be with her family pretty much hinting that she did not want me around while her brother and uncle were there. That kind of got me because why the hell was she dancing like a god damned stripper in front of her family if they were the jealous/protective type?

Anyways, we talked for about 10 minutes and she told me that she lived with her two brothers. I kindly told her that I had to leave and number closed her and left.

I am thinking that it is a lost cause because I really don't want to deal with protective family members to get to a girl. It really is not worth the hassle. Then again this girl had one of the best bodies I have seen in a while.

I guess I will give it a try and call her some time this week. It seems like a long shot, but what the hell...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Don't sweat it.

And don't leave messages, either.

In some situations, it might be better to do email than call, unless she has her own phone.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
some families go to the park... some picnic... some may head to a baseball game... and some go clubbing????

lets synchronize our watches for the next time i'll go clubbing with my mom, dad, uncle, grandma, etc.... ok get ready... NEVER.
 

violator

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
5
I don't know what century you are from Knicknack, but in this day in age, it is not unusual for families, no I am not talking about grandpa and grandma, to head off to a club/bar for some late night dancing and socializing. In fact, one of my past GF's was introduced to me by her mom at a club.
 
Top