Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Deal With C*ck Blocking Family Members?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if any one here has dealt with this situation, but here it is:

This past Saturday, I went solo to a club and ended up meeting this really sexy and pretty young Colombian chick. The problem is that she was with her brother and some uncle according to her. I ended up dancing with her and she was pretty provacative like rubbing herself against me and acting all flirtatious and so forth as we grooved to the music.

However, I could not get much rapport because she said that she had to be with her family pretty much hinting that she did not want me around while her brother and uncle were there. That kind of got me because why the hell was she dancing like a god damned stripper in front of her family if they were the jealous/protective type?

Anyways, we talked for about 10 minutes and she told me that she lived with her two brothers. I kindly told her that I had to leave and number closed her and left.

I am thinking that it is a lost cause because I really don't want to deal with protective family members to get to a girl. It really is not worth the hassle. Then again this girl had one of the best bodies I have seen in a while.

I guess I will give it a try and call her some time this week. It seems like a long shot, but what the hell...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it.

And don't leave messages, either.

In some situations, it might be better to do email than call, unless she has her own phone.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some families go to the park... some picnic... some may head to a baseball game... and some go clubbing????

lets synchronize our watches for the next time i'll go clubbing with my mom, dad, uncle, grandma, etc.... ok get ready... NEVER.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what century you are from Knicknack, but in this day in age, it is not unusual for families, no I am not talking about grandpa and grandma, to head off to a club/bar for some late night dancing and socializing. In fact, one of my past GF's was introduced to me by her mom at a club.