"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how do you deal with ****blockers?

pimp in training

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
so your at a club, dancing with some chick, making out with her, etc. etc. her friends come along and pull her away off into god knows where....why does this happen? how can you 'fix it'? does this require a wingman?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Probably they're trying to "protect" her

:rolleyes:

But that's not necessarily bad. As long as you can get her info before she leaves, their actions will only serve to make her want you more.

This certainly gives one reason to rethink the practice of getting a gal's # just before you're ready to go home.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
be friendly with the k0kblockers.

i never k0kblock anyone unless i determine that he is drunk/physical threat to the girl. i'm a gentleman, i let you dorks hit on my female friends before they reject you fast, and i get pleasure out of making losers get free drinks too.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
They're evaluating you.

Unless you Brad pitt or a Colin Ferell-looking muthercker your not gonna pass with them.So a wing-man won't sway them neither will "charm".I just walk away unless they're inviting .I have no time for kiddie sh!t.

"Protecting her" is something women want you to think so they can make you insecure an put the ball in their court.It like a female neg-hit to put knock you off.That's why I usually wipe my ass with women's advise they all have an agenda.If her freind wanted resuing she woudln't be talking to you.I think you would notice if a chic is bored.

Next time that happens walk away.Scope out more hoes,and then come back.If she's not giving you anything move on.

It's that real,man.Don't be a fvcking clown for some b!tches freinds cuz you'll never be good enough.They hyporcritical so don't think they've accepeted yoy cuz you hang out with them.If they do like you it's cuz they wanna fvck you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I agree with several posts on getting the info on the early side of things. Most men hang on too long and wear out their welcome, completely ruining the challenge/mystery thing by 'showing all their cards' the first night and seeming too eager, interested, or desperate. If she really likes you tonight, she'll really like you tomorrow. If she doesn't, it's a waste of time, anyway.

Respect her time and the fact that she is out with her friends. If SHE does the inviting and seems genuinely interested in having you hang, then by all means, hang with them. But in general, less is more.
 
Top