how do you deal with ****blockers?

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
so your at a club, dancing with some chick, making out with her, etc. etc. her friends come along and pull her away off into god knows where....why does this happen? how can you 'fix it'? does this require a wingman?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably they're trying to "protect" her

:rolleyes:

But that's not necessarily bad. As long as you can get her info before she leaves, their actions will only serve to make her want you more.

This certainly gives one reason to rethink the practice of getting a gal's # just before you're ready to go home.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be friendly with the k0kblockers.

i never k0kblock anyone unless i determine that he is drunk/physical threat to the girl. i'm a gentleman, i let you dorks hit on my female friends before they reject you fast, and i get pleasure out of making losers get free drinks too.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're evaluating you.

Unless you Brad pitt or a Colin Ferell-looking muthercker your not gonna pass with them.So a wing-man won't sway them neither will "charm".I just walk away unless they're inviting .I have no time for kiddie sh!t.

"Protecting her" is something women want you to think so they can make you insecure an put the ball in their court.It like a female neg-hit to put knock you off.That's why I usually wipe my ass with women's advise they all have an agenda.If her freind wanted resuing she woudln't be talking to you.I think you would notice if a chic is bored.

Next time that happens walk away.Scope out more hoes,and then come back.If she's not giving you anything move on.

It's that real,man.Don't be a fvcking clown for some b!tches freinds cuz you'll never be good enough.They hyporcritical so don't think they've accepeted yoy cuz you hang out with them.If they do like you it's cuz they wanna fvck you.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with several posts on getting the info on the early side of things. Most men hang on too long and wear out their welcome, completely ruining the challenge/mystery thing by 'showing all their cards' the first night and seeming too eager, interested, or desperate. If she really likes you tonight, she'll really like you tomorrow. If she doesn't, it's a waste of time, anyway.

Respect her time and the fact that she is out with her friends. If SHE does the inviting and seems genuinely interested in having you hang, then by all means, hang with them. But in general, less is more.