Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with a woman who spin plates?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers.

We always talk about spinning plates. It gives us the leverage, composure and necessary attitude to survive and thrive in today's dating market.

But what about a reverse situation, where you encounter a girl who is (naturally/intentionally) spinning lots of plates?

I've met a couple of girls like this, they often throw me off because they behave very differently from ordinary ones.

Do you personally dabble in such women? Do you walk away?

How do you personally deal with such a woman?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, most women are spinning lates or multi-dating, some just hide it or don’t bother telling you but assume she’s dating others until you have the exclusivity chat

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women are spinning lates or multi-dating, some just hide it or don’t bother telling you but assume she’s dating others until you have the exclusivity chat
Yes, this is what happens. It is best not to ask. Wear a condom.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should have clarified it a bit more.

Yes I understand most women naturally spin plates in the sense of having orbiters around them and the dates/attention they enjoy. How the dating market is always skewered where even an ordinary woman has tons of choices/interaction with men.

But I've actually met a couple of women this year, generally really really hot women, who seem very "red-pilled" in their own way.

They are serial daters, actively spin plates and have "a don't care if you do" sort of attitude. Seem very red pill woke.

It seems to be at the opposite end of the far spectrum to natural plate spinning. They blantantly date and have no qualms in hiding how they are plate spinning.

Almost like an alpha female if it makes sense.

Have you guys encountered such women and how do you usually handle them?

Or do you just walk away from all the trouble.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I just said the hottest girls will be spinning plates, I never rule a girl out because she has options. If I want a girl with no options I’ll hang out with the 5s. Your issue is you think this is a new revelation. Good looking confident people have options, welcome to Earth.

Reaction score
Like I just said the hottest girls will be spinning plates, I never rule a girl out because she has options. If I want a girl with no options I’ll hang out with the 5s. Your issue is you think this is a new revelation. Good looking confident people have options, welcome to Earth.
5s and 6s will stab you in the back harder than the hotter girls

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't, simply because there's nothing to deal with.

Women have been spinning plates for centuries because they can. Us men are rookies in this game.

So, let's say OP is banging a HB 7.5+ and he's found out she's also fvcking other dudes, now what does he do?

Answer: Keep fvcking her for the sake of sex (if he wants), while dating other women as well. No discussion. No questioning. No argument. No jealousy. Nothing.

There's nothing to "deal" with a woman who spins plates. At the end of the day, she has the right to do what she wants to do, and there's nothing you can do about it.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be aware of your own SMV, and of hers.

If yours is higher, she is unlikely to do this.

That's why you always want to have the higher SMV in the relationship.

Yes, detractors will say, well I want a hotter woman.

Shut up and be happy and take your 7 who has a pleasant personality and has good future mother/wife foundation. In the long run you'll thank me.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5s and 6s will stab you in the back harder than the hotter girls
So you would walk away from an alpha female yet you also loathe 5s and 6s. How do you approach dating then?

You have to be aware of your own SMV, and of hers.

If yours is higher, she is unlikely to do this.

That's why you always want to have the higher SMV in the relationship.

Yes, detractors will say, well I want a hotter woman.

Shut up and be happy and take your 7 who has a pleasant personality and has good future mother/wife foundation. In the long run you'll thank me.
So you personally don't date SMV higher than you?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would walk away from an alpha female yet you also loathe 5s and 6s. How do you approach dating then?

5 and 6s are often very insecure and are probably more prone to things like cheating because they don't have as many opportunities for high SMV men and when they get them they expect to be pumped and dumped.

I wouldn't describe a female "spinning plates" to be high value. Men are not the same as women. Women openly spinning plates is undesirable behavior and I don't see why any man would want that.

Neither of these types of women are appealing. Date women at or below your own SMV who have high IL and respect for you.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do not. Obviously I try to hook up with women that are better, but that is a low probability chance so I don't try to waste time nowadays with that.

Date (as in longer term relationships), only at or below my own SMV like @FlexpertHamilton said, and only if they have high interest, i.e. >50% initiation of contact, no overt sh1t testing of high frequency, etc.

I don't flaunt the instagram lifestyle that many of these ones want so I am automatically disqualified, but I'm ok with that.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low value women spin plates also. If simping is at all time highs, this means low value women are abundant also. My ex-fwb was banging up to 4 guys(including me) at one point. She's overweight. If they have this kind of abundance I assume all women are. Until proven otherwise.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey brothers.

We always talk about spinning plates. It gives us the leverage, composure and necessary attitude to survive and thrive in today's dating market.

But what about a reverse situation, where you encounter a girl who is (naturally/intentionally) spinning lots of plates?

I've met a couple of girls like this, they often throw me off because they behave very differently from ordinary ones.

Do you personally dabble in such women? Do you walk away?

How do you personally deal with such a woman?
I love it because she will quickly find that my skills in the bedroom are far superior than theirs and it isn't long until she is wanting to see me more frequently.

Anytime you are far better at something than most other guys and they have a recent point of reference fresh in their mind it's always a good thing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should have clarified it a bit more.

Yes I understand most women naturally spin plates in the sense of having orbiters around them and the dates/attention they enjoy. How the dating market is always skewered where even an ordinary woman has tons of choices/interaction with men.

But I've actually met a couple of women this year, generally really really hot women, who seem very "red-pilled" in their own way.

They are serial daters, actively spin plates and have "a don't care if you do" sort of attitude. Seem very red pill woke.

It seems to be at the opposite end of the far spectrum to natural plate spinning. They blantantly date and have no qualms in hiding how they are plate spinning.

Almost like an alpha female if it makes sense.

Have you guys encountered such women and how do you usually handle them?

Or do you just walk away from all the trouble.
This sounds like a typical girl. Nothing red pill about it. Advice: women do not operate in the red pill nor does it apply to them. Red pill is man only. Women are just following their nature. The red pill is about men navigating that world with such women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is spinning plates and you get to bang her on Tuesday afternoons or whatever, sounds like a decent side piece. As long as she's not your only or main girl.

if you're in a relationship with her and she's got side pieces to dread game you and manipulate you the whole time, that's obviously toxic.

If you want to be in a relationship with a girl, and you find out she's got 3 boyfriends or something, then you should definitely reconsider.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would find it very strange if she outright told me she was spinning plates. I would find that concerning actually. Now I have dealt with plenty of women who have mentioned they have guys hitting them or something to puff themselves up (appear more attractive to me) and that's something altogether different. I would think pretty low of her and also assume I wasn't that high on the totem pole if she was outright telling me about the guys she was currently juggling.

The fact is women don't tell you these things if they are highly interested in you, unless they happen to be mental cases or outright sluts. When a woman has high interest in a guy she will make it clear she has time for him and him only. Even if there are other men you WON'T hear about it.