"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How do you continue dating after breaking up with a woman way above your league?

Blondino

Banned
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Age
36
I'm the average looking guy you can meet in the street on the average day. My whole life I was dating Plain Jane looking girls ranging from 5 to 7 if I was lucky. Last year somehow I met randomly a girl that was veryyyyy beatiful and hot. Worked as a model(even hotter than the girls you see on TV as models) and then noticed she was checking me out in party. At first I was like, what the hell she's actually checking me out, so I approached, said some random bull**** that made no sense and ended up having sex with her and dating her.We ended up in a relationship that lasted around a year and a half. Thing is even though I have been over her completely I cannot help but be nostalgic about how lucky I was at the time. I mean women usually go for guys better than them(at least according to what people say online), yet I ended up with her and she had sooooo many options. Dating a woman that high on the ladder is a complete life changer. I was used to be let free into clubs(sometimes VIP section), free drinks and even met many club owners. Respect from other men and had like 50 women in my inbox messaging me and trying to steal me away from her(some of them even my friend's gfs). All of this disappeared the moment we broke up. Even all these girls hitting on me suddently were gone,lol.

Also, I have been dating again women but they really don't do it for me. I really feel that I'm missing out when I date average women in my league. And I compare them to my ex subconsiously and find them wayyy low compared to her. Kinda like I'm entitled to girls in my ex's league and that going for less attractive girls feels like settling for less....Anyone has that thing happened to them? Dating a woman wayyyy above your league and then returning back to normal? If yes or if not, I'd like to listen to advice.





(P.S. I'm also an intellectual type of guy and can get fascinated with a girl that has a magnifiscent personality, but I don't meet any of those sadly).
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Stop putting hoez on a pedastal. Tons of babes are great at makeup and deessing.
 

Blondino

Banned
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Thats basically what happens with women who get alphawidowed...they are unable to bond and be happy with a guy their own league that doesnt match their all time high guy.
Yeah man it's impossible. I still date normal girls and I'm like she's too low for me, meh I can do better and can't pair bond with them or anything.I always think I've done better in the past. Then sometimes I see pics of my ex and I'm like god damn man look what you managed to pull back then.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah man it's impossible. I still date normal girls and I'm like she's too low for me, meh I can do better and can't pair bond with them or anything.I always think I've done better in the past. Then sometimes I see pics of my ex and I'm like god damn man look what you managed to pull back then.
Yeah but how did she treat you? That's where the value is.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She was actually very loving, afraid of me dumping her, and provided everything. I didn't even have a car or job back then and we used hers and she paid most of the times when we went out.
So she liked you. She may have realized her perks werent a big deal. Why did you break up?
 

Blondino

Banned
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Age
36
So she liked you. She may have realized her perks werent a big deal. Why did you break up?
I went abroad for erasmus with my college and after that time we both moved on. Yeah ofc she liked me, I mean she was the one who initiated everything. Too bad I probably won't meet a girl at hot as her, lol. Average girls feel very plain,damn..
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Try not to focus on woman's hotness or super looks.

You need dig deeper and find someone with values and standards. I'm not suggesting you settle down with a fatty!

I have had hot woman, and have had not so hot woman.. I generally found I was happier with the AVERAGE chick over the hot sexy one.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm the average looking guy you can meet in the street on the average day. My whole life I was dating Plain Jane looking girls ranging from 5 to 7 if I was lucky. Last year somehow I met randomly a girl that was veryyyyy beatiful and hot. Worked as a model(even hotter than the girls you see on TV as models) and then noticed she was checking me out in party. At first I was like, what the hell she's actually checking me out, so I approached, said some random bull**** that made no sense and ended up having sex with her and dating her.We ended up in a relationship that lasted around a year and a half. Thing is even though I have been over her completely I cannot help but be nostalgic about how lucky I was at the time. I mean women usually go for guys better than them(at least according to what people say online), yet I ended up with her and she had sooooo many options. Dating a woman that high on the ladder is a complete life changer. I was used to be let free into clubs(sometimes VIP section), free drinks and even met many club owners. Respect from other men and had like 50 women in my inbox messaging me and trying to steal me away from her(some of them even my friend's gfs). All of this disappeared the moment we broke up. Even all these girls hitting on me suddently were gone,lol.

Also, I have been dating again women but they really don't do it for me. I really feel that I'm missing out when I date average women in my league. And I compare them to my ex subconsiously and find them wayyy low compared to her. Kinda like I'm entitled to girls in my ex's league and that going for less attractive girls feels like settling for less....Anyone has that thing happened to them? Dating a woman wayyyy above your league and then returning back to normal? If yes or if not, I'd like to listen to advice.





(P.S. I'm also an intellectual type of guy and can get fascinated with a girl that has a magnifiscent personality, but I don't meet any of those sadly).
You are basically living in the past. We all want what we don't or can't have. You are chasing the dragon. You need to mentally stop. Yes, I know, it's easier said than done. We've all been in the same position from time to time. However, dating 9's and 10's are fun, but they do not last and eventually become a pain in the azz. If you are looking for a relationship, try looking past just looks. If you are just looking to hook up, then, only looks matter I guess. Nothing wrong with either.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You are basically living in the past. We all want what we don't or can't have. You are chasing the dragon. You need to mentally stop. Yes, I know, it's easier said than done. We've all been in the same position from time to time. However, dating 9's and 10's are fun, but they do not last and eventually become a pain in the azz. If you are looking for a relationship, try looking past just looks. If you are just looking to hook up, then, only looks matter I guess. Nothing wrong with either.
If your gonna be dealing with 9's and 10's you need to condition yourself so your standards are the same for any other woman? Also they shouldn't make you nervous?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’ve had the complete opposite experience. The 7’s and below have given me nothing but trouble, play the most games, make you have to work super hard for little reward. With the 8’s and up its easy as hell as long as you treat them like a normal person and don’t bow down to them and worship them just because they’re hot. I hate going for average looking women because it’s a damn headache and it’s like they have so much dating experience that you have to be on tip top of your game to have success with them. They tend to date the sociopaths and narcissist type men too and their dating history reflects that.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If your gonna be dealing with 9's and 10's you need to condition yourself so your standards are the same for any other woman? Also they shouldn't make you nervous?
Who's nervous? It's not worth the headache. I've had more headaches with the hot one's than the average looking ones (that don't think they are 9's and 10s). Is the sex better, well in the beginning, yes, but over time, it's just another pvssy that usually comes with the BS. It may be good for a roll in the bedsheets for a few times, but not long term material in my opinion. Just remember, it's just your turn. Renting is better than buying.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I’ve had the complete opposite experience. The 7’s and below have given me nothing but trouble, play the most games, make you have to work super hard for little reward. With the 8’s and up its easy as hell as long as you treat them like a normal person and don’t bow down to them and worship them just because they’re hot. I hate going for average looking women because it’s a damn headache and it’s like they have so much dating experience that you have to be on tip top of your game to have success with them. They tend to date the sociopaths and narcissist type men too and their dating history reflects that.
Come to the New York Metro area. 5's and 6's think they are 10's. 9's and 10's think they are 20's (some looks wise are). I blame Kim Kardashian and Instagram. LOL.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Come to the New York Metro area. 5's and 6's think they are 10's. 9's and 10's think they are 20's (some looks wise are). I blame Kim Kardashian and Instagram. LOL.
South Carolina isn’t much better lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top