Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you cold read?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of good explanations on it, but it basically involves taking an educated guess about her or using something that's vague enough to be true of most people. It's commonly used in a playful, role-playing way such as calling her a bad-girl or whatever your schtich might be.

EX: commenting on how something about her looks innocent, but you know she's really a bad girl because of X.

Here I've started to go one way, but then I've given it a surprise twist at the end. Actually, I just stole that from swinggcat, but you can make your own stuff up easy enough.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are books on p2p networks on this subject. It's so easy when you know how.

It's mostly about blanket statements and educated guesses. I.e.

"I believe you are an honest person, but you occasionally tell white lies to protect people".

There aren't many people who would disagree with this as most people like to think of themselves as honest and most people feel they can justify their lies.

"I sense that you have been heartbroken in the past and find it hard to fully trust someone".

Most people have been heartbroken at some point in their lives, and if the person is single, they have not met the partner who has earned their trust, so it is a safe bet they don't trust anyone fully.

Also, you can judge a lot from the way a person dresses. If she is dressed colourfully or unconventionally, you can say:

"You are a creative person who likes to express yourself. You want to be heard and want people to notice your ideas....and so on."

If she's dressed classy, you adapt and say:

"You are very driven and have your sights set on success...and so on".

It's all generic stuff, just like all horroscopes, tarot and palm readings etc. Most people fail at this by trying too hard and trying to be too personal.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone with rudimentary perception and intuition can cold read. You just need to say things that can be applied to most people.

"You are warm, but you are cautious because you have been hurt in the past"

EVERYONE has been hurt in the past (and who is going to argue with someone telling them they are warm) :)

The trick is to be so ambiguous that they can find an experience to apply your observation to.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how I use them...

ME: Wats ur name ?
HER: Carol... urs ?
ME: *insert cold read* Stop playing !? Ur lieing, I can't believe you'd lie to me
HER: What !!! I'm Carol... wats wrong ?
ME: I alway get a bad girl vibe from Carol's... look here, if you say you're an aquarious... i'm going to go crazy
HER: I'm ____
ME: Ohhh I'm ____, do u know ___ and ____ result in a bad couple... sorry but if we get together, its not gonna work

^ ^ All of my converations in the beginning generally fall into this type of prototype...

-Cod3r

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but what is the point of cold reading? I could do this. What is it supposed to accomplish?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ It accomplishes attraction and ultimately my dvck in her wet vagina :rock:

You might look at the inside of a computer and at a specific wire and have no idea what it accomplishes, but if you take it out all you know is that the computer won't turn on...

-Cod3r

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
but what is the point of cold reading? I could do this. What is it supposed to accomplish?
Well, money if you do it professionally. Otherwise, maybe a bit of attention.

Certainly not useful for attracting women, unless they're looking for a court jester to entertain them, in which case you can try juggling and diving through hoops too!