"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How Do You Be ****y?

donny osmond

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Question: How Do You Be ****y?


I see some people who look at their reflection all the time, walk with a swagger and get the chicks.

How Do I have that?

It seems like the more ****ier you are the more chicks you get.

How Do I Become Confident with the way i look? How do i think of myself very highly? How do i think i'm really good looking?


(Background - I'm 6'4 200lbs, workout, nicely toned body, q.nice face 6/7)

Cheers boyos,


Donny O
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Confidensce is the answer and looking at the POSITIVE aspects of you and dismiss the negatives. Never put yourself down, always put yourself up etc... But remember you can get TOO ****y but yes ****yness works alot for me.

I think you need to work on your selfimage mate :) One thing that breeds confidensce is lays I've found out.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
emphasize what you like about yourself. what you know you can be proud of yourself. make it come out naturally. just be comfortable with yourself.

when you see chicks get so over themselves, add a little humor and then you've got the formula.
 

donny osmond

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
"Confidensce is the answer and looking at the POSITIVE aspects of you and dismiss the negatives. Never put yourself down, always put yourself up etc... But remember you can get TOO ****y but yes ****yness works alot for me. I think you need to work on your selfimage mate One thing that breeds confidensce is lays I've found out."


Yea, over-****iness is what i want! Cause then i can regulate it and tone it up or down depending on the ho. What i'm looking for in a reply is specific things that i can do.

I never really put myself down (like 'your so stupid' etc.), just sometimes when i look in the mirror i think 'you ain't that good looking' which can onyl be bad for my confidence. I 'm not even ugly, i get IOI's all the time. I don't know what makes me think this as i thought i was v.v.good looking up untill i was about 13.

I am confident, much more than i was this time last year for sure, but i'm a bit of a perfectionist in all aspects of my life, so how i become purely ****y?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes I'm a perfectionist myself but seriously when you see yourself in the mirror be like

DAYM I'm good looking
Damn what beautiful eyes I have
OOo those muscles turn me on
Aaaa they want me

stuff like that, selfaffirmations ALL THE WAY!!!! Never think yourself is ugly!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
How to be ****y? Pull out your **** in front of a crowd and start waving it in the air like you just don't care. Now that's ****y!
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
The way I used to do it at first when I was still new to it, was to just use C&F when asked a personal question.

For example,

her: what do you do for a living
me: i'm a male escort
her: haha no really what do you do
me: yes really, by the way, you owe me $100 for this date


her: do you have any brothers or sisters?
you: i have an identical twin
her: really??
you: yes, he's in the men's room atm. I always bring him in case the date turns out to be boring, so that he can replace me and I can go do something more fun.
her: blah blah
then get up and say "excuse me for a second I gotta go to the bathroom", wink, smile, go to the bathroom, come back.


her: i didn't catch your name
you: Ben Affleck (then point at the nearest fattest, baldest guy and say "and that's my best buddy in the whole world, matt damon"
her: funny, you don't look like ben affleck
you: well this is what i look like before they put all that ugly make-up on me


etc etc. basically anything that teases her, is appropriate, and makes you look like you think highly of yourself in a comedic sort of way. good C&F should always get you a laugh, a punch in the arm, a wide eyed "is this guy crazy?" expression etc. if you start getting kicked in the nuts, you might wanna tone it down a bit tho...
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Getting laid by different women or women hotter than what I've had before is the only thing that seems to boost my confidence. Sticking around with the same girls just keeps your ego at a stalemate, and doesn't go up or down.
 

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Jersey
Be like me;P

fuzzx HAHA!! LOL!! ROTFL!
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!
LOL!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dingo23

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
****y is when you wake up in the morning and you dont give a F*K what happens.... That is the true ****y confidence.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dingo23
****y is when you wake up in the morning and you dont give a F*K what happens.... That is the true ****y confidence.
Nice...
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i do believe ****iness can get you the girls.
but i think everyone needs to realize where to draw that thin line.

overcockiness eventually leads t obeing a jerk and possibly a **** where you start putting ppl down.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
being ****y is not about thinking you are anything... it's about KNOWING that you are everything...Know you will get the girl, know you will beat up anybody who tries to step to you... Know!
 

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
donny,

You might want to check out www.doubleyourdating.com. It's a website by David DeAngelo and the core of what he teaches is how to be ****y and funny in order to attract women. He has several different products and the two that seemed to be the best were his e-book and "advanced series" cd set. They teach you how to be ****y and funny and they have a lot of exercises that you could use to get your self-image where you want it to be. I've used tons of different products in trying to get this area of my life handled and DeAngelo's are the best that I've found.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Trust me, you dont want to be overcock-ied... because you'll just become a bitter loser who doesnt get anywhere..

No matter what you hear, not all girls are stupid bimbos with no personality that go for ****y "alpha males".... most of the girls i know are turned off by over ****iness and self centerness of the guy..



Now, i am ****y as hell at my job, just cause i like to have fun..

for example...

I walk to the door, the girl pulls it closed and holds it there, not letting me in. I turn around and wiggle my ass on the glass door in front of her.. She let's me in, and says "Well that was nice" .. and i reply "You can pay me later"..


Sometimes ****y is money, sometimes ****y turns girls cold. YOu gotta know which girls, and what time..
 
Top