For a specific example, she has a better social circle than me, more powerful/famous friends, more followers on instagram, is she not going to perceive me as lower value than her? How do I show her I am higher value and worth chasing.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Start with a IDGAF attitude when it comes to such superficial things like perceived popularity of social circles. Instagram might be the biggest validation tool chicks use -- just delete the silly thing if nothing else.Is it not all social proof? Being high status? Can you give examples of how to be a high value man / show value without these things?
Social media is pretty fake. I have followers that I've never talked to and I don't identify with the number of followers I have. If you cater to the likes you receive you are catering to the crowd, you're not being yourself. It's a balance but there's really no problem with completely avoiding all social media, it has no real value unless you get millions of followers and become sponsored. You can occasionally post vacation shots and let people's imagination run wild if you want to use it, but in general it should be fun, not some metric you use to validate yourself. I'm pretty turned off if a girl thinks she's better than me because of her social media following.Is it not all social proof? Being high status? Can you give examples of how to be a high value man / show value without these things?
I agree with your first part but totally disagree with the last part.Be a high value man, not a high value woman.
Your masculine vibe and masculine traits will determine how high your value is.
Worrying about having famous friends, more instagram followers, or a better social circle is highly feminine.
Having a better social circle is completely irrelevant btw.
You shouldn't be competing with another female's social circle. That's a very terrible strategy.
I agree with all of this - although I think the issue was that OP was concerned that his own social circle was inferior vis a vis to the chick's social circle. Having a good social circle has a lot of great benefits - no question. Comparing your own social circle to the chick's social circle is pointless and counter-productive and ultimately has no benefit since whose is "better" is completely subjective.I agree with your first part but totally disagree with the last part.
I agree that chasing validation through IG followers, etc., is 100% feminine. It is weak. It reeks of desperation.
However- a stonger social circle has many benefits. Friendships, more options for dating, business and personal opportunities, etc.
A strong social circle is like money. Everyone wants as much as they can get.
Now this is where it gets tricky.......someone with money that flaunts it is WEAK. Someone with a strong social circle that flaunts it is WEAK. They are merely using it as a tool to conceal something inside of them that is lacking....aka a WEAK frame.
Its all in the intent. Anyone would be a happier person with a stronger social circle and more money as long as their intent was on par.
Try hards use those things to attempt to impress women and it blows up in their face.
Better physique, more money, stronger social circle, fame, education.....all beneficial things in life and all things that will help YOU be a more productive and better person and in turn have a happier life if used properly. The byproduct is that it will also attract women.
Self improvement on the above things should be for the betterment of yourself. If you are doing those things just for women in general you will surely be let down.
Is having more Instagram followers an indication of value?? What a sad world we live in.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
AgreedI agree with all of this - although I think the issue was that OP was concerned that his own social circle was inferior vis a vis to the chick's social circle. Having a good social circle has a lot of great benefits - no question. Comparing your own social circle to the chick's social circle is pointless and counter-productive and ultimately has no benefit since whose is "better" is completely subjective.
Funny how things like this can just be in our head.For a specific example, she has a better social circle than me, more powerful/famous friends, more followers on instagram, is she not going to perceive me as lower value than her? How do I show her I am higher value and worth chasing.
By treating her no differently than any other normal girl.For a specific example, she has a better social circle than me, more powerful/famous friends, more followers on instagram, is she not going to perceive me as lower value than her? How do I show her I am higher value and worth chasing.