Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you ask a girl if she has a STD or not?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first provide some background:
I'm currently trying to have s*x with as many chicks as possible while not catching any STDs. Also, I don't want to spend too much time on the screening process as I'm not planning on LTRs right now. I always use condoms. But since condoms don't necessarily prevent herpes, I wanna make sure I don't catch one from a chick.

Going back to the question, when you want to sleep with a chick how do you ask a chick whether she has any STDs or not in a DJ way? When do you actually do it, when you are bringing her home or while taking her clothes off or...?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first provide some background:
I'm currently trying to have s*x with as many chicks as possible while not catching any STDs. Also, I don't want to spend too much time on the screening process as I'm not planning on LTRs right now. I always use condoms. But since condoms don't necessarily prevent herpes, I wanna make sure I don't catch one from a chick.

Going back to the question, when you want to sleep with a chick how do you ask a chick whether she has any STDs or not in a DJ way? When do you actually do it, when you are bringing her home or while taking her clothes off or...?
If you’re concerned you wear a condom until you’re hooking up on the regular.

It’s also hypocritical not to offer that to your partners as someone on a mission to be promiscuous

what is with all these threads that assume that non exclusivity means that you can’t be considerate? This is bad news for this community

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy with 100+ notch count and he told me he's used this several times before.
"I take care of my sexual health and I hope you do too" and then gauges the girls reaction. Kinda funny since this guy indiscriminately hooks up with girls and has zero standards lmao. He claims he's never caught anything though....

I would wear a condom regardless and screen appropriately. Asking a girl outright would probably offend her and kill the vibe entirely.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re concerned you wear a condom until you’re hooking up on the regular.
I'm already using condoms. I'm asking for how to ask the girls as well so that I avoid herpes.

It’s also hypocritical not to offer that to your partners as someone on a mission to be promiscuous
They can be or not be promiscuous. This is not a concern.

what is with all these threads that assume that non exclusivity means that you can’t be considerate? This is bad news for this community
I don't know how you interpreted that I'm gonna be inconsiderate of these women. I just said I am planning to non-exclusively have short-term sex with them. I am not planning on lying and manipulating. I'm simply asking for advice on how to ask girls if they have STDs or not.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be fine since you are wearing condoms. Just be careful with giving and receiving oral sex. No one straps up for those, but it is a high risk activity.

Good luck with asking a woman to be truthful about her status. Just assume all whvres you smash are dirty. It’s safer that way.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care about STDs? The most common ones like gonorrhea and chlamydia are easily treatable with antibiotics. The herpes and HPV you already have it. And HIV transmission is highly unlikely in hetero couples.