Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you afford online dating if feel like you are paying to get rejected?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have now released Disney plus, and I'm like also subscribed to Amazon Prime, Netflix, and local Cable-TV, etc... and I'm thinking how can anyone spend money in online dating when doling out this much money on streaming services and I'll probably get rejected on there anyway and waste my time.

If I were to go back into online dating I'd just be thinking of the Christian cafe site, but nothing usually happens on there other than feeling bad or I might end up like biggoal on a Christian dating website chasing after undesirable women because there is no real options.

This is how it has always been with me I guess. When I was in elementary school, I didn't mix that well with the girls and I found some joy renting a 16 mm film projector from the library, volunteering to be the class projectionist and making 8mm film at home, and even involving some of my classmates, 30 years ago. If I were even to think of online dating I just can't see myself trying that and also paying for streaming services at the same time.

How do people get over the fact of paying for an online service, but just getting a low percentage (if at that) of replies or feeling like they are wasting their time? Isn't the streaming services more of a sure bet for the money?
Dump all the dumb entertainment sh*t and throw the TV out of the fuarking window. Get to work on yourself and chase excellence, not women and the latter part will come as automatically as a flies are attracted to a pile of poo.

(It's just how it works. Women are hybergamy and will always look for the best deal e.g the guys that seek excellence. This is the rules of the game and it will never change. So just accept it).

If you are not doing that then something is really wrong and you need to get your sh*it together bruv and get the faurk out of the house, meet people and head to the gym for starters and/plus also look into other areas you can improve yourself to become the best version of you. No one cares about your sh**tty history. We all got sh**tty history and it doesn't fuarking matter. What you chose to do with your future is what matters!

Life is a game and the ones wins are those that reach their full potential.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump all the dumb entertainment sh*t and throw the TV out of the fuarking window. Get to work on yourself and chase excellence, not women and the latter part will come as automatically as a flies are attracted to a pile of poo.

(It's just how it works. Women are hybergamy and will always look for the best deal e.g the guys that seek excellence. This is the rules of the game and it will never change. So just accept it).

If you are not doing that then something is really wrong and you need to get your sh*it together bruv and get the faurk out of the house, meet people and head to the gym for starters and/plus also look into other areas you can improve yourself to become the best version of you. No one cares about your ****ty history. We all got ****ty history and it doesn't fuarking matter. What you chose to do with your future is what matters!

Life is a game and the ones wins are those that reach their full potential.
If I throw the TV out the window then I'll just end up in the cinema. In fact I just came from one movie, called Terminator: Dark Fate which I saw with my cousin.

No fate but what we make. Too much hype on this movie (bad hype, but hype nonetheless) so I had to see it.

Did not say I was chasing women.

Technically more time is spent on the desktop computer, smartphone and Tablet than on the TV, and I'm talking a great proportion of time. The TV is not as accessible as you think it is. It's located in a hard access area inside the home, I have to set aside time slot if I want to go down, and the time is highly regulated because I'm accountable to Jesus anyway for my time and I don't want anything to look too like idolatry so everything has a leach here.

Having access to an online library is less stress than borrowing from a real library and worrying about due dates. More streaming services means there is no pressure to watch any movie or TV-show because you don't have to watch something BECAUSE you have to return it before a due date. So online streaming service access should theoretically lead to less TV-time since there is no due-date pressure. Previews of movies/TV-shows are usually on the desktop and have to pass a critical review process before it's played on the special TV or projector. This is to give a more semblance of an actual cinema space rather than the traditional TV concept.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Free ones have more land whales and competition and fewer decent women. Match seems to be the best around here but that's not saying much.
Dude, there are plenty of good looking women on OKCupid or POF. I have banged plenty from both 6.5+ only.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically more time is spent on the desktop computer, smartphone and Tablet than on the TV, and I'm talking a great proportion of time.
See, that is also entertainment.

It's self-indulgence - a form of instant gratification and doesn't add any real value to your life. It feels good while you're doing it, just like eating that cake or chocolate bar, but later you regret it. Social media etc too is mostly a form of self entertainment and way of wasting time. Do something that adds value to your life etc. Read more books or whatever that fits your bill which adds real value to your life instead of mindless entertainment and learn new skills that improves your life situation which eventually improves the version of you. (Most people read 1-2 books per year on average for example).

Did not say I was chasing women
If you're on dating site, then you're chasing women - competing with hundreds of other guys about the few chicks there. (There are always more men than women on these sites statically) So you kinda are chasing exactly just that. the odds of the hit score are also kinda poor and not an efficient way of doing this. Go to places where women go and guys don´t. Take yoga classes, dance lessons or whatever etc. and you will meet tons of chicks and the competition is almost none because there is usually not many guys attending at these places, so the odds are in your favor.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, there are plenty of good looking women on OKCupid or POF. I have banged plenty from both 6.5+ only.
Pof?? Why when I go on it all I see if women covered in tats, bad teeth women and druggies? Around here people call it plenty of felons. Match women are far better looking. What I hate with pof is blurry pics. Pof 90 percent of the women on there I'd rather stick my pecker in a meat grinder rather than get std.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

It's self-indulgence - a form of instant gratification and doesn't add any real value to your life. It feels good while you're doing it, just like eating that cake or chocolate bar, but later you regret it. Social media etc too is mostly a form of self entertainment and way of wasting time. Do something that adds value to your life etc. Read more books or whatever that fits your bill which adds real value to your life instead of mindless entertainment and learn new skills that improves your life situation which eventually improves the version of you. (Most people read 1-2 books per year on average for example).

If you're on dating site, then you're chasing women - competing with hundreds of other guys about the few chicks there. (There are always more men than women on these sites statically) So you kinda are chasing exactly just that. the odds of the hit score are also kinda poor and not an efficient way of doing this. Go to places where women go and guys don´t. Take yoga classes, dance lessons or whatever etc. and you will meet tons of chicks and the competition is almost none because there is usually not many guys attending at these places, so the odds are in your favor.
As I said in major metros I don't think OLD is that bad as long as you don't use it as a crutch. My hometown within 15 mile radius has tons of pre wall HBs on it never divorced, no kids. Down here it's a complete 360. There was an article posted on here from a newspaper and it showed my area has more single men than women. I do know the women I went on dates with from places like Match agreed. One lady said she used a guy friends account and couldn't believe the lack of women around here versus the mens side. She said it's about 15 to 1 guys on match in this region. She said she got tons of messages from 20 year olds on up into their 70s. Another lady from Match I went on a date with said same thing how she got bombarded from men of all ages. Granted she was a 9.5 though and 39 years old and said even guys 20 years old would message her.

Women under 35 on Match, and POF around here are almost non existant unless they're ugly landwhales. There are a few but good look competing.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..
All that women has to do is basically nothing, just show up. lol Aka they just need to upload an image of themselves and within one hour or so as a new member on a dating site/app they will have 200+ messages from horny guys that want to fark them.

Online dating is from our "guy perspective" the worst that ever happened for us because it puts women's hybergamy on overdrive and they will never stop monkey branching because in their minds there will always be a better opportunity out there. Before internet sure women were hit on too, just not that frequent and it was limited to a few guys a day maybe, not hundreds each day...

This makes it much harder for us and chicks egos are over-inflated so they are now even more picky, (Even the ugly fat walruses), than ever swiping left all the time. Sure dating apps does work, but it is still a lot of work for a "the money". So that is why it's might be a much better choice to find some place of activity that guys really fuuaarking hate (because its gay), but girls love to do which in turn puts you on the front-line and in the driver seat instead of being just another passenger on a dating site/dating app.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pof?? Why when I go on it all I see if women covered in tats, bad teeth women and druggies? Around here people call it plenty of felons. Match women are far better looking. What I hate with pof is blurry pics. Pof 90 percent of the women on there I'd rather stick my pecker in a meat grinder rather than get std.
No idea where you live but in this area POF is good

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No idea where you live but in this area POF is good
West coast of fl. About hour and a half south of Tampa. It's the oldest median age in fl.

My home town of st. Louis and up in tampa even have better looking women on pof then around here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
West coast of fl. About hour and a half south of Tampa. It's the oldest median age in fl.

My home town of st. Louis and up in tampa even have better looking women on pof then around here.
Well that makes sense if there are a bunch of old people living there

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try POF or OKC.
I tried this in the past. But it has a slot that asks for income on POF and if I'm in bad shape it's not something I like to fill out. That's assuming I even find a Christian girl on there. Met a Nigerian Black Christian girl back in December 2006 and we kind of hit it off in early 2007. Certainly the first girl I shared a french kiss with. It didn't have the punch as the 2012 girl I met from Christiancafe. Met mainly Black girls from POF and dated out of desperation but it didn't pan out. Again, historical problem with online dating is that I tend to get a major ego-hit and start dating women I wouldn't normally choose to date because of the lack of options. I end up like biggoal and chasing post-wall women or types I am not really that into.

I'm just surprised 2012 thing even worked out because I dated a midget looking girl who could have looked like my daughter and something out of the movie Orphan (2009 - which I only pre-viewed and have not watched yet). Her past was so toxic I had to cut her lose. It feels like I end up going to the lowest common denominator whenever I use online dating because I can't take the ego-hit and start looking for a validating experience that I am at least attractive to someone and it's not a place I want to go again. Biggoal has put up enough toxic threads about that type of online experience, no matter what excuse, the results and principle is still the same.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The "movie hobby" if we want to call it that, consists of a variety of content and not all of them are easy to watch. Some include true stories which are simply hard to watch or social commentary or documentaries. So I wouldn't necessarily I look at only the types of movies that spike the dopamine and make me feel good. I might just like audio-visual presentation, not necessarily mindless popcorn flicks. Obviously I'm not into social media if I have such a poor opinion of online dating as to whether or not it works for me.

Going back to point, the desktop is used for a variety of applications, including business which as you know most is conducted online. Also there is allot of Christian/worship content that goes through the desktop as well as well as news. It's not likely allot of time on the desktop goes for pre-viewing movies or TV-shows since it normally doesn't lend itself to that. It's more likely vlogs, video reviews of movies, or short music video clips or short clips here and there that's eye-catching may be looked at with a very short attention span. The desktop is NOT a TV, but it's of course on of the possible applications.

The smartphone is even less used than the desktop for entertainment. For sure anything watched in the smartphone is usually not longer than 5 minutes. It's mainly used for TV during a traffic jam or a long-line up or if the Tablet is not available and an extended time is spent somewhere. So I'd challenge the principle that both the desktop or smartphone is primarily used for entertainment.

As for the Tablet, I might concede to that. However, seeing the Tablet is mainly used inside the GYM while I'm working out (oh and there are threads on here discouraging me from interacting with girls from the Gym because I'm too ugly to talk to them and they'll just move to another machine if I go near them, etc....). Other uses is if I'm out with my folks and I'm at a restaurant or inside the car, or sitting down in a "sitting type of line", then sure, the Tablet is used for this.

So I don't really buy the idea that the use of the desktop, smartphone or Tablet is necessarily self-indulgent and seems to have a very practical function in keeping me out of trouble and into my own business. Tablet is also helpful at inducing sleep at night since it could function as a bed-side TV and it's easy to fall asleep with the TV on since you tend to just drift off to sleep without knowing it.

PowerQuest said:
That is just the point. I'm not on dating sites at this time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? You dated a Nigerian and a midget from OLD?

Actually, sounds about right.
The Nigarian was an 22 year old college student studying at University of Toronto and volunteers at a children's choir and never had sex with a man before and does not intend to until she got married. She was also pretty. Her facial features look like this girl:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Langford Imagine that she's 20-30 years yonger (or see her programming in the 1999 Doctor Who) and Black.

The midget looked like Hailey Steinfeld as far as how pretty her face was. Most guys think Hailey is hot. A very pretty face with a midget body is very passable. There were some very hot passionate frenzied make out sessions with her, near rivers in a park, in an island when bats were flying at night overhead and the harbour yellow lights were on in the background, where I virtually almost thrust my tongue to her throat and held her very hard and we were like that for like some time over and over again. Too many amazing memories with her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have now released Disney plus, and I'm like also subscribed to Amazon Prime, Netflix, and local Cable-TV, etc... and I'm thinking how can anyone spend money in online dating when doling out this much money on streaming services and I'll probably get rejected on there anyway and waste my time.

If I were to go back into online dating I'd just be thinking of the Christian cafe site, but nothing usually happens on there other than feeling bad or I might end up like biggoal on a Christian dating website chasing after undesirable women because there is no real options.

This is how it has always been with me I guess. When I was in elementary school, I didn't mix that well with the girls and I found some joy renting a 16 mm film projector from the library, volunteering to be the class projectionist and making 8mm film at home, and even involving some of my classmates, 30 years ago. If I were even to think of online dating I just can't see myself trying that and also paying for streaming services at the same time.

How do people get over the fact of paying for an online service, but just getting a low percentage (if at that) of replies or feeling like they are wasting their time? Isn't the streaming services more of a sure bet for the money?
Why are you paying for that crap? There's more than enough video content free on YouTube, and there are pirate sites like jokerlivestream for sports.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free dating sites are full of land whales and trash. Not that the premium ones like match and eharmony dont but since its pay the women are a bit better.
At least the ones in the USA ...