Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do u pick yourself back up?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm starting to feel like i'm not progressing because i've been seeing the same girls for about 3 months now (off and on). She's really cool, it's just that she's sick right now. I haven't seen her in like two weeks, and been busy with midterms and work. Regardless of how busy my life might be, it's starting to bug me. I'm not having as much fun as I had this summer. There was this sexy ass girl flaunting her boobs at me at school, and didn't act on it. It's like i need a kick in the ass or something to get going. Anyway, I started working out again, it always seems to do me a lot of good in the long run. How do some of you motivate yourselves when feeling down or just about there? how do u pick yourself back up?

mmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I feel down, I usually hit the gym and train for an hour straight, so what you're doing now is very good.

One thing I also like to do is remember the times before I felt depressed/down. That gives me the energy I need to move on with my life; knowing that good times are up ahead again is all I need to know. Not everything in life will go your way, but you must remember to not let it affect you. You're probably feeling this way because of the winter that's coming up. My advice to you is to find a new hobby and keep yourself busy throughout this tough season. It's going to be ****ty weather for a few months, so look forward to the summer next year.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So since a woman that isn't in an exclusive relationship isn't available, you get down?

What's wrong with you, as harsh as it may sound, is that you need a life. Why didn't you apply yourself with the boob girl? The boob girl and every other byatch, get on it, start getting those #s, and start getting slobbed.

And whatever you do, don't even consider getting into a ltr with the 3 month girl. Nope, ... no...

and NO!