Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do u DJ when a girl approach u like this?

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday our school had this swimming competition and even the non swimmers have to go to the pool and watch other ppl swim representing their houses.

i was just standing along the fences with my friends then this girl comes and stand close to me, and started kino with her elbow. It was quite obvious since there's so much space to my left she didn't need to stand so close to me

so she just kino me with her elbow with mine again and again while pretending she was talking to her friend who just came too, i just stood there and occasionally caught her glancing back at me.

i didn't mind make out with a HB7 instead of sleeping talking to friends watching the boring competition playing PSP but how would i suppose to approach her?

one, she brought her friend there, which isn't wise for her case since she wanted to approach me first, second, my friends were beside me too which can prove to be ****block (no they are not wingmen)

i ended up doing nothing and she gave up and just walked away with her firend and never return. I didn't mind since she was just an HB7/8 but what would i do if im in that situation again?

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to your friend" Ah another one of those stalkers get th 911 phone readY!;) " then turn around and say hi.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when the two chicks arent talkin make ur move, wit "do u like me, or just like touchin me?"

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of hearing "what should i HAVE done!?"

Just talk to her. The ice was broken already when she kinoed you.
You could have said, "I know you like touching me BUT i will have to charge you, just like everyone else!"

Not saying anything was the worst thing you did. You both knew what was going on (your were touching each other) BUT pretending that you didn't feel a thing or ignoring that is not going to get result. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEND....................SHE LEFT......................GAME OVER............YOU NEVER SAW HER AGAIN.

When you approach you have a 50/50 chance.............Regection or approval. When you don't approach/talk (whatever the situation is), you have a 0 % chance.

Don't let it happen again.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slap her ass and tell her only you get to do the touching

on a more serious note i would have just pretended to walk away be hind her and then just started tickling her. shes already kinoing u just turn it up

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starting some healthy conversation would be ideal.