"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How do should I organize my plates

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
31
Ok so I was in an LTR for some years and in the spring I got red pilled and dumped my girlfriend because I realized she was a crazy *****.
So this summer I started to spin a lot of plates and now that its winter and I live in a cold state. It's harder to see all of them and I tend to focus more on my work at this time. So I narrowed it down to 3. And I like all 3 and they have different qualities. And I want to know how do I prioritize them and go about who I should see first or at any given time ? Because they all want most of my attention. And how do you guys go about organizing your rotation ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If you have 3 then it's more sustainable as compared to 5 or even more as it drains a man emotionally, financially, and more importantly take away his time that's best used on other profitable ventures.

Ur problem perhaps stems from taking on 3 plates at once or at least very close to one another. It will settle down once you find ur rhythm.

When I'm running 3 plates, I'd date/bed each one at least once a week. Leaving Sundays as alone time. So for me it's Monday, Wednesday and Friday for spinning plates, with each plate slotted into those days.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
3 Is a good number. Keep spinning. If one plate drops no problem, you replace that plate when you have time.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I recently dropped down to two steady plates. It also depends on how needy they are. If all of your plates are needy it gets harder to manage.
This is my setup,
Plate A on Friday nights
Plate B on Sat nights
A isn’t needy at all
B is needy asf
I set up new dates one day during the week in case one on my steady plates drops.
 
Top