Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do prisoners get so buff?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that prison food gives them 200 grams of protein a day. I don't know a whole bunch about the nutritional value of prison food, but I can't imagine it being topnotch, yet all these dudes in prison get ripped up. Can anyone explain what's going on behind bars?

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal sex will do wonders for your figure.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually not that hard to believe....

The day is spent weight training, resting and eating. Good solid, basic food I imagine and I also know it's very easy to get steroids in prison.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Because that's all that they can do. and statistically speaking, most criminals have an excess of testosterone......which leads to thier agression.
Except that most criminals aren't aggressive, and they're in prison on drug charges wasting everyone's money on crimes the majority of the populace either says shouldn't be illegal or commits themselves.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So can I conclude that it IS possible to get buff without eating massive loads of protein a day? I weight about 154, I cannot eat 150grams of protein a day, do you know how many protein shakes I'd have to drink to get that? I'd damn near have to bathe in the sh*t.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
So can I conclude that it IS possible to get buff without eating massive loads of protein a day? I weight about 154, I cannot eat 150grams of protein a day, do you know how many protein shakes I'd have to drink to get that? I'd damn near have to bathe in the sh*t.
You can't eat 150g of protein a day? What are you, a quail?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a package of beef hot dogs I bought. The package shows the hot dogs are 6 grams of protein each, so you're telling me I'd have to eat 25 of these damn things a day just to put on muscle?!?! Something doesn't sound right.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something i don't EVER think I mentioned on this forum because I like to block it out of my mind as much as possible, but I did a 5 month stint in a federal boot camp when I was 19. won't get into the details.. it happened. it's done. it's a closed chapter in my life.

I wll say this, because I get sick and tired of reading this crap. (At least) the min security prison (which for all intents and purposes, is boot camp) is nothing like you see on TV. There isn't Ass rape going on or anything like that. Most peole in there have less than 5 years and want to do their time and get the fvck on with their life. I didn't see one incodent the entire time I was there. I mean of course I didnt' want to be there, but besides being away from my family and other things, and having to wake up at the crack of dawn... it wasn't assrape bad. it was a learning experience. I met some interesting people. In min security, there are a bunch of first time drug offenders (not dealers), financial crimes, stuff like that. nothing serious. even the guards were pretty laid back (as they could be). you couldn't smoke, but I don't smoke. no contraband,again, everyone wanted to get the FVCK out.

The hardest time is actually going to the prison. once you get there, at least ocne I got there, i was okay. Once I looked over and didn't see Adabise.

you have to share a room, which was a dorm room... there are no fences. There was a sonic down the street.. on more than one occussion, inmates had been known to go down and grab something to eat.. the ones that had been there a while and they knew weren't' going anywhere.

but on the food/getting ripped. the food is pretty healthy. I've had better, but I loss 20 pounds whil ein jail and didn't work out a bit.. i was too busy reading (federal camps have the best libraries on earth).

I was forunate that I didn't do anything too serious and I was sent to a camp, where they have pretty much everything you want for betterment.. books, gyms, basketball courts, etc. no restraints for the most part.

it's not a place i want to go back to of course, but at least what I experienced, it wasn' thte ass rape fest that you are lead to believe.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
150 grams is EASY to consume... and I doubt your hot dogs are a good source of protein.

A can of tuna is about 40 grams of protein.

A large breast of chicken is about 40 grams of protein.

Its very easy to get 50 grams of protein from a protein shake.

There ya go.. 140g.

Some nuts, milk and some eggs and you can top 200 EASY.

So, say you had eggs for breakfast, a chicken salad for lunch and a tuna sandwich for supper, snacked on nuts during the day and had a protein shake you are there. It's really not that hard....

Why don't you supplement with some protein?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prison food varies a lot by the institution. People who have done state time tell me that Fed time is a lot easier by comparison. AF got a job in the kitchen of the state pen, because if you worked in the kitchen, you got to pick out food for yourself that the bugs and rats had not yet discovered. Another buddy did time in one of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tent cities in Phoenix - two meals a day, one of which would sometimes be a ladle of barbeque sauce on one piece of white bread. Maybe the 120 degree heat stifles the appetite. If prisoners want more food, they have to buy it at jacked up rates from the prison concession, which of course is privately owned by the Arpaio family.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went to kitchen and looked at my tuna cans. They are 13grams each. A chicken breast, you're right about, around 50grams it looks like.

I don't know if eating a lot of tuna is healthy though, because of the mercury.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so here's another question, do you have to consume the same amount of protein on your day off, or only on the days that you work out?

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
generally, yes...

Is it 13g per 100g though?

My tins are 20 odd grams per 100 and I have 240 gram tins.

ChicagoStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Except that most criminals aren't aggressive, and they're in prison on drug charges wasting everyone's money on crimes the majority of the populace either says shouldn't be illegal or commits themselves.
i like that

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
yet all these dudes in prison get ripped up. Can anyone explain what's going on behind bars?
  1. not ALL get "ripped up", but many do because of...
  2. the survival instinct + not much else to do besides exercise.
  3. it's NOT the food. Less than 1000 calories per day is common.