Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do most guys out of college in their 20s date nowadays??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Lol your income is always changing in your posts. One day you make close to 200K, the next 150K, same thing with your looks. One day you're a9/10 the next a 7/8 outta 10.
my income does vary a bit. I made 170 in 2015 but only 150 in 2017. They changed my pay plan and the business is supposed to start peaking again. I think I have a real chance at 200K in 2018

I've always said I was a 7 to 8 in pure facial appearance. The rest of my presentation is a 10/10

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my income does vary a bit. I made 170 in 2015 but only 150 in 2017. They changed my pay plan and the business is supposed to start peaking again. I think I have a real chance at 200K in 2018

I've always said I was a 7 to 8 in pure facial appearance. The rest of my presentation is a 10/10
Ok but what about the advice you've been given here numerous times regarding how to meet more women? Have you implemented any of that? No I imagine?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Ok but what about the advice you've been given here numerous times regarding how to meet more women? Have you implemented any of that? No I imagine?
which advice specifically?

I haven't been told anything sensible

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been told anything sensible
I'm amazed by people like you who are so paralyzed w/ fear regarding getting better w/ women that you would make a comment like that. Tons of guys on this site have given you advice but you're so scared of trying to improve in this area of your life, specifically afraid of rejection because it would crush your massive fragile ego, that you come here and insult guys who have put in the effort to get better and now try to help others.

Where do you get the nerve dude? Seriously.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm amazed by people like you who are so paralyzed w/ fear regarding getting better w/ women that you would make a comment like that. Tons of guys on this site have given you advice but you're so scared of trying to improve in this area of your life, specifically afraid of rejection because it would crush your massive fragile ego, that you come here and insult guys who have put in the effort to get better and now try to help others.

Where do you get the nerve dude? Seriously.
show me what sensible advice I have ignored

the classic "approach 10,000 women and get rejected by 9,999" is not real advice

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
show me what sensible advice I have ignored

the classic "approach 10,000 women and get rejected by 9,999" is not real advice
I'm average looking and at worst it's 1 in 10 when cold approaching. That's not terrible odds for little effort. OLD is a grind but again, as an average guy I was getting dates with doctors, nurses and lawyers around 7 to 8 in looks. You're just making excuses for what is obviously a lack of game and a lack of willingness to honestly assess yourself and attempt to improve. There are women literally everywhere. My AFC buds have better success than you claim is normal so your perception is wrong. Quit the whiny excuses and talk to some women.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm average looking and at worst it's 1 in 10 when cold approaching. That's not terrible odds for little effort. OLD is a grind but again, as an average guy I was getting dates with doctors, nurses and lawyers around 7 to 8 in looks. You're just making excuses for what is obviously a lack of game and a lack of willingness to honestly assess yourself and attempt to improve. There are women literally everywhere. My AFC buds have better success than you claim is normal so your perception is wrong. Quit the whiny excuses and talk to some women.
/Thread

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I know a chick over 40 who makes 250K as a finance director, super super nice person, smart and funny and she is seeing my buddy who is bald, chubby and totally broke

she is decent looking - much better than him
I know a guy over 40 who makes 250K as a finance director, super super nice person, smart and funny and he is seeing my friend who is a girl who is ugly, chubby and short

He is decent looking - much better than her

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

why would a female nurse or doctor who is a 8 in looks date an average guy on a dating site??

she could go on there and have multi millionaire male models hit on her everyday. Why settle for complete mediocrity??

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would a female nurse or doctor who is a 8 in looks date an average guy on a dating site??

she could go on there and have multi millionaire male models hit on her everyday. Why settle for complete mediocrity??
If you think looks and money are the be all and end all you've not read the bible. Go read pook. My photos weren't even that good. Humorous profile was my hook for OLD. Fun and deep conversation to get the number. Being a confident man on the date. Not a whiny little boy who won't read the lessons and thinks you can boil down male/female dichotomy to money and looks.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you think looks and money are the be all and end all you've not read the bible. Go read pook. My photos weren't even that good. Humorous profile was my hook for OLD. Fun and deep conversation to get the number. Being a confident man on the date. Not a whiny little boy who won't read the lessons and thinks you can boil down male/female dichotomy to money and looks.

You didn't answer the question, not to mention she can easily get a multi millionaire male model who is also funny, has a great personality and is super confident

I am very confident on dates also, my presentation is fantastic. Overall I'm very confident in my abilities with women, I just don't ever meet any decent ones willing to give me a chance. I said this in the other thread - give me 3 dates with decent women my age and I will have a girlfriend in a month, I'm awesome on dates.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are so fantastic... why do you fail so much?

Why you even here?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
if you are so fantastic... why do you fail so much?

Why you even here?
I've always said I'm excellent on dates

and also always said I never get any unless the woman is 60 leagues below my league. I am always trying to self improve though - I'm an obsessive self improver and I'm very harsh on myself

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is not for 99% of guys in their 20s. Stopped reading here. OP makes me sick.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said I'm excellent on dates

and also always said I never get any unless the woman is 60 leagues below my league. I am always trying to self improve though - I'm an obsessive self improver and I'm very harsh on myself
Why are you so blind than?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question, not to mention she can easily get a multi millionaire male model who is also funny, has a great personality and is super confident

I am very confident on dates also, my presentation is fantastic. Overall I'm very confident in my abilities with women, I just don't ever meet any decent ones willing to give me a chance. I said this in the other thread - give me 3 dates with decent women my age and I will have a girlfriend in a month, I'm awesome on dates.
You're lying, delusional, or your standards are beyond your value. There's not many decent women, sure, but you shouldn't be having trouble with getting dates with them.

I did answer the question. She probably can't easily get a guy like that. For one, those guys are way rarer than hot chicks who simply have good genetics, but secondly, you don't need those things to impress a woman. They help, they make it easy, but they're not required. GO READ POOK IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is not a white guy that's why he has the problem. Maybe the women he's dealing with are all just racist. It's all Trump's fault.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The OP is not a white guy that's why he has the problem. Maybe the women he's dealing with are all just racist. It's all Trump's fault.
I look Spanish/Italian

I don't like white girls, I like ethnic women...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're lying, delusional, or your standards are beyond your value. There's not many decent women, sure, but you shouldn't be having trouble with getting dates with them.

I did answer the question. She probably can't easily get a guy like that. For one, those guys are way rarer than hot chicks who simply have good genetics, but secondly, you don't need those things to impress a woman. They help, they make it easy, but they're not required. GO READ POOK IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
It's not that rare

any moderately ok woman is receiving what? 5000 messages a day. Out of that 5000, 1 or 2 will be a multi millionaire male model with great personality

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look Spanish/Italian

I don't like white girls, I like ethnic women...
Who said I was referring to white girls? Ethnic women are more racist than white women are. You said you don't look white and that unless you are a 6'3 white guy you'll fail at OLD.