how do I tell...

ranger smith

Reaction score
How do I tell if girls are intimidated by me? I mean, when I'm walking down the halls, I can see girls looking at me, but as soon as I make eye contact, they look away. Maybe they just don't like me?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, keep up the eye contact. Especially if you have nice eyes and you know it. Being able to look people in the eyes gives the idea of confidence and control of the situation.

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep up the eye contact and trust me on this one...have you ever noticed when you do make good eye contact with a female and she keeps it locked....you kida get a euphoric almost queezy kind of feeling...that my friend is the euphoric feeling she may be feeling..its a feeling like being in love...that is EXACTLY what you want...DO NOT by all means be the one to break eye contact first. If she looks down it is a sign of submissiveness..which means by all means go for it...if she looks to the side like she is trying to find a better option,... she is,.. and this is a no go. In all cases if you DO feel like you are coming across as intimidating...Try breaking that intimidating look with a smile...not just any smirk but a smile showing bolth bottom and upper teeth. Think of something funny if you have to...The resaoning behind the full blown smile is because only confident men show bolth upper and lower teeth..and it dosent display a sign of nervousness. Nervous men only show either thier upper or no teeth at all...you dont want to come across as weak. Good posture is a definate plus at any time...a confident man wants to come across as strong and not weak looking at the ground or slouching like a wussy...Just a few tips to help you on your quest to become a DJ

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know not everyone shows their teeth when they smile... i know i dont... i never have

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I think many people including myself are not able to show their bottom teeth while "smiling." It looks more like some scary-ass grin when I do try to show top and bottom together.

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
while it may not seem natural at first it can be pulled off...confident men flash teeth...wether it be bottom teeth showing or not...look at yourself in the mirror to see if it dose come across as goofy...you never know...you may see something you didnt before...REAL smiles hold themselves in your face while a fake smile will drop your face like someone just slapped you across the face...it takes practice to learn how to fake it without showing signs of nervousness

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about eye contact, if you lock eyes with a girl and she quickly looks away to the side only to look back a moment later, is that a possible sign of interest?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she breaks eye contact very quick and then points to her throat. That means she really likes you most likely. If She then actually throws up thats the time to move in.
- Just a helpful hint.

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she breaks it then reinstates eye contact... it is by all means a good sign but dont let just body lanuage be the determining factor in the whole deal...just go for it. You will NEVER know unless you talk to her and get a feel for her. Who knows...you might get the green light through body language but she might be thinking that you may look like someone she knows. Body lauguage is a good deterimining factor in the whole deal but like I said...you will never know unless you go for it

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cile
The thing about eye contact, if you lock eyes with a girl and she quickly looks away to the side only to look back a moment later, is that a possible sign of interest?
Hey, guess what?

It doesn't matter.

If you give her the chance of getting to know you, she WILL be interested. This is the mindset of a DJ. Confidence is key.

Oh, by the way...Yes.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of people aren't used to eye contact, and will break it really quick if you aren't actuallyhaving a conversation with them. Try following up on that eye contact with some approaching!