How do i tell my new gf I might have an std??

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes, I think I hace been infected with an STD. I am not sure what it is as I have not been tested yet, but research tells me it it syphillis.

I went on a lads holiday about a month ago and ended up so drunk me and a friend went to a brothel and got sex. Thought is was a good idea at the time but now i think I might have caught something from the filthy *****!!!

Anyways, about 2 weeks ago me and my new gf just started to have sex. We usually have sex at least twice a week but always use a condom during the intercourse stages, (however not during oral sex)!! I am worried that if I am infected HOW THE HELL DO I TELL HER THIS!! AND HOW CAN I GET HER NOT TO PANIC (AS SHE MAY HAVE CAUGHT IT THROUGH ORAL SEX, AND NOT RUN A MILE) ahhhhhh. anyways, I am going to book and appointment to get it checked out this week. Fingers crossed I am healthy

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, Just say "Honey, you know you said I didn't get you anything for Valentine's day, well, turns out you did get something from me after all..."

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
bro, Just say "Honey, you know you said I didn't get you anything for Valentine's day, well, turns out you did get something from me after all..."
:up: If you have the balls to say that you have my utmost respect:up:

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, yeah will I didnt get her anything for valentines day. So i suppose a dose of sypillis is as good as any eh?!lol

Seriously though I am not sure what it is, I could just be over reacting but I was sick all last nite and have a sore throat! I wonder if they are connected!? If I find out I am infected I will be close to killing myself! It's my biggest nightmare

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go to doctor
2. Find out from doctor what you got
3. IF you have something contageous, than that valentines day one is good.

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for being preachy but this is what happens when you have casual sex, even condoms don't make it 100% safe. I'dd book an appointment with the doctor to get yourself examined. Don't worry!! many STDs can be cured so don't get too depressed about it, besides, there is more to life then sex

I would see the doctor before I tell the girlfriend as you might just be poorly and it would open up a can of worms if you tell her unnecesserily

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA said:
Hey dudes, I think I hace been infected with an STD. I am not sure what it is as I have not been tested yet, but research tells me it it syphillis.

I went on a lads holiday about a month ago and ended up so drunk me and a friend went to a brothel and got sex. Thought is was a good idea at the time but now i think I might have caught something from the filthy *****!!!

Anyways, about 2 weeks ago me and my new gf just started to have sex. We usually have sex at least twice a week but always use a condom during the intercourse stages, (however not during oral sex)!! I am worried that if I am infected HOW THE HELL DO I TELL HER THIS!! AND HOW CAN I GET HER NOT TO PANIC (AS SHE MAY HAVE CAUGHT IT THROUGH ORAL SEX, AND NOT RUN A MILE) ahhhhhh. anyways, I am going to book and appointment to get it checked out this week. Fingers crossed I am healthy

You motherfuc.ker.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
1. Go to doctor
2. Find out from doctor what you got
3. IF you have something contageous, than that valentines day one is good.
4. Some STD's are cureable so it ain't so bad. However if you don't have it checked at the early stages it might kill you in the long run.

5. Your girlfriend might be able sue you if you infected her with something.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he doesn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt, 100% that he has an STD, she can NOT sue him.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You motherfuc.ker.

+1!!!! Honestly that's extremely fuvked up for you to be railing your new gf, without letting her know you've got something serious going on within your system. Your probably afraid that if you tell her then she break up with you....Well you should've thought about that before you went to a brothel, how desperate can you get???

Secondly, before you decide to play doctor again, why don't you get tested and find out if you really DO have an STD. You might get lucky and realize you were worrying for nothing.

I'd seriously twist you into a pretzel if I ever knew who you were if you do in fact have an STD.

PIMP

Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
La Chico summed it up quite well -- She is a hor and thiis is part of the consequences of being a hor!!

No surprises here!!

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
+1!!!! Honestly that's extremely fuvked up for you to be railing your new gf, without letting her know you've got something serious going on within your system. Your probably afraid that if you tell her then she break up with you....Well you should've thought about that before you went to a brothel, how desperate can you get???

Secondly, before you decide to play doctor again, why don't you get tested and find out if you really DO have an STD. You might get lucky and realize you were worrying for nothing.

I'd seriously twist you into a pretzel if I ever knew who you were if you do in fact have an STD.

PIMP

.....shutup man...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should he "shuddup"?

We'll give advice, but we'll give you our opinion also. That was a weasel thing for him to do. I hope to God he doesn't have anything, only because I wouldn't want his unsuspecting girlfriend to catch anything.

Well I guess that's what happens when you causually have sex with someone you don't know too well. *shrugs* =/

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You motherfuc.ker.
**** u! I didn't know I may have caught something when we started having sex. And since I have suspected we haven't had sex...I've only been suspecting for a few days now! I am going to get checked out soon but hopefully I am in the all clear

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigw said:
.....shutup man...

So your saying its ok for this guy to do what he's doing?? Or maybe you should bend over and let him give it to you since your so apt to defend idiotic behavior.

Gotta love newbies at sosuave now-days......:kick:

PIMP

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, PUA, F.UCK YOU for sleeping with a hooker while you have a girlfriend, and then fu.ck your girlfriend afterwards?

So are you upset? Am I making you feel worse?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a friend of mine that got clamydia while on a lads holiday. When he came home he gave it to his gf. He didn't have the balls to tell her, so he baked a cake with anti-clamydia pills (or whatever it's called) in it and gave the cake to her. Problem solved.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Reminds me of a friend of mine that got clamydia while on a lads holiday. When he came home he gave it to his gf. He didn't have the balls to tell her, so he baked a cake with anti-clamydia pills (or whatever it's called) in it and gave the cake to her. Problem solved.
LMAO!!!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome!

So PUA, what's the update? Did you get tested?

Are you clean? Honestly I hope you are.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go to the doctor and find out, or else you're going to die if you do have syphillis...seriously.