Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I respond to neg-hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me all the time, I'll just give you 2 examples.

Example 1:
I was walking through the hall and I saw this chick. So I'm like "Hey, what's up baby!" Then I kept on with the C+F and she's like "Get away from me you ugly pervert! Get the **** away from me before I call the cops!" Do I need more ****y and less funny or what?

Example 2:
I walked up in front of this girl's desk and looked at her, so the eye contact was there. I think this was definitely a sign she was attracted to me. So then I stealthily move behind her and grab her breasts. She turns around and slaps me and kicks me in the balls!?!?!??! Then she leaves and said she's getting her bf to kick my ass after school. I was just doing kino, why did it backfire on me?

Now, I'm sure these girls like me, but I just can't seem to respond to their neg-hits. Anyone have any tips on making them fall in love with me? Are roses a good idea? I don't think I can live without them :(

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.i think the place u went wrong was grabbing her breasts. Too much, too fast. just cus she made eye contact with u doesnt mean she wants u to molest her.
Just slow it down.

P.S. what does that have anything to do with neg-hits?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by high nrg
wow.i think the place u went wrong was grabbing her breasts. Too much, too fast. just cus she made eye contact with u doesnt mean she wants u to molest her.
Just slow it down.
dude u must be amazingly slow or something! he's obviousl joking.

oh well, i had a laugh at the thought! :)

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope he was joking. cuz if he wasnt...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feed the trolls.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chim_chim

Example 2:
I walked up in front of this girl's desk and looked at her, so the eye contact was there. I think this was definitely a sign she was attracted to me. So then I stealthily move behind her and grab her breasts. She turns around and slaps me and kicks me in the balls!?!?!??! Then she leaves and said she's getting her bf to kick my ass after school. I was just doing kino, why did it backfire on me?

Now, I'm sure these girls like me, but I just can't seem to respond to their neg-hits. Anyone have any tips on making them fall in love with me? Are roses a good idea? I don't think I can live without them :( [/B]
:D
* BBB falls from his chair, rolls on the floor, crawls to kitchen, try to drink some water but he can't stop laughing so he just spits the water, laughs more, pass out, wake up in the hospital, tells the story to the doctor and they both roll on the hospital floor laughing their a$$es off...*

Thanks man... you made my day :D
This is the funniest thing I've read read here...

Usually I'd tell you to read the bible, but you need to read a bible to be able to undersatand bible

Fellow boarders, let's make a Before DJ Bible Bible to these people.

BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.