"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How do I not get flaked on here?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Cute, 23 y.o., we've been talking almost 2 weeks, only able to arrange date now due to her and my work and my travel, interest level seems high, she texted first twice so far this week.

What should I say next here? I don't want my time wasted again. If it were up to me, I would just say "if this is too much for you, we should just leave it, it's better not to risk wasting each other's time". But I... guess that's not good game. She seems like the anxious / love bombing type. Which is... also the flaky type?

Maybe I should video call her...? I fvcked a different woman from OLD 2 weeks ago. We matched, I video called her, and she was in my apartment the following night. So maybe the video call helps to relieve this mad anxiety they have?
Don't say anything - if she flakes, just ghost. As for that chick you banged, was she fat?
 
Top