Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I make friends?

Freethrowking

Reaction score
I've been studying DYD for almost a year and have branched around to other things like DJing. How can I make friends with DJ types? How can I go about making friends at all? I'm not incompetent by any means, but I've got a major hang up with talking to completely random people without a reason. What are some situations I can put myself in to make some friends?

Coldchill

Reaction score
I hate to see your thread standing here with no replies. Looks to me your on the right path already. Keep posting in the forums, do some reading and research, take a dance class or something of the sort. Do something, anything, to better yourself and you will meet people on the way and also grow as a person.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find people that you would have a reason to talk to. Mainly people with similar interests. This forum is a start, you may want to look for wingmen in your area. Also hang out in places with people who do things that you enjoy doing.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
most friends are made through shared activites eg sport

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make my friends out of clay... that way if they piss me off I can shatter them with a hammer. LOL

seriously, GET OUT, and just talk to people... I'm not saying act like a friggin jehova's witness and go randomly door knocking, get out, and STUDY people, watch, and observe.. find people with similar interests, and strike up a convo. its not as hard as you may think it is, bro...