"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How do I help ditch the AFC bugging my girl?

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Australia
As Doc Love puts it, this guy is known as a "Blocker" He is showing her how cool of a guy YOU ARE! Not himself, he is constantly trying to get her attention, proving he has no life, he is trying so hard that you look like Casanova! Yes this will happen all the time when you get a hot girl, play it cool, unless this guy knows what he is doing, which he doesn't, so its all good. Tell her to confront him, get her to even ditch the friend zone with him, it gives her comfort, and makes it easier for him to gain her interest. She knows he's a loser so let her deal with it, if on the other hand someone who knows what they are doing and can gain her interest comes along, tell her what situation she is in, then hope she does the same, if not, its a possible NEXT!

Cheers!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
haahaahah! initially I was just worried for her safety with the first guy, now the second guy just really amuses me

how texbook AFC he is...
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
why worry so much? after all, you are just her "casual" boyfriend
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
You guys are giving this guy props and imo hes just as big a loser as the other guys hitting on the girl.

Isnt it obvious that shes playing them all? Somehow these guys are getting her number, plus they dont just magically appear out of thin air to where this guy and the girl are going. She's obviously telling/inviting them. Plus, shes making SURE to tell him allll about allll of these guys hitting on her. ANd hes totally falling for it.

Dude, you're being played and you dont even know it, and that makes you worse than even the other guys. Let it go.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Thank you for your perspective. I have totally considered that.

I care for her because she's a good friend, we connect on many levels.
:cool:
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
That's bull**** and you know it. We're guys, we understand. Find another girlfriend.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
HAhahaha, I plan to next her sometime soon anyways.
Not because of this at all though, shame, since we are good friends but there is no love.


Sat night, the latest guy follows here around several clubs (they try to ditch him several times,) he was saying something about killing himself (LOL!) and she told him off.

Hahahahah, poor chump, I was NEVER that bad. Still gonna next her.

And if anyone that knows me in real life and is reading this, take it with a grain of salt. Hah.
 
Top