Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i handle this?

daakins

Reaction score
hello guys, am in a LTR and i feel am the one who care more about the relationship than her. I took on the red pill and i started acting busy.i didnt call like i use to do,took time to return her pings and messages and i did that for two days. On the second day of my avoidance,she said she doesnt know why she is feeling neglected by me and i responded that we have talked in the morning and she said thats not how we use to talk before.i just said one sentence answers. later she said do i want her to seek attention else where? I replied like the alpha male, i said is it because we didnt chat much for two days? and that if thats what she want am not holding her back.that she can go ahead and seek the attention elsewhere.she said she doesnt want that but she is just saying though. now on the third day, am yet to reach or communicate to her and she is yet to reach out to me which i feel its a test or clash of ego. i dont know how to go from here. i want us to get along well but i dont want to loose the power in the relationship anymore. Pls any advice??/

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another dude pretending to be something they aren't...women see through it pretty easily.

This type of behaviour doesn't really work once she has been with you for longer than 6 months.

Get this Alpha/Beta bullcrap out of your mind, it's a bunch of nonsense.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She already hinted about seeking attention elsewhere? I would not be the first to reach out and start lining up new chicks.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hello guys, am in a LTR and i feel am the one who care more about the relationship than her. I took on the red pill and i started acting busy.i didnt call like i use to do,took time to return her pings and messages and i did that for two days. On the second day of my avoidance,she said she doesnt know why she is feeling neglected by me and i responded that we have talked in the morning and she said thats not how we use to talk before.i just said one sentence answers. later she said do i want her to seek attention else where? I replied like the alpha male, i said is it because we didnt chat much for two days? and that if thats what she want am not holding her back.that she can go ahead and seek the attention elsewhere.she said she doesnt want that but she is just saying though. now on the third day, am yet to reach or communicate to her and she is yet to reach out to me which i feel its a test or clash of ego. i dont know how to go from here. i want us to get along well but i dont want to loose the power in the relationship anymore. Pls any advice??/
"Do you want me to seek attention elsewhere?"

Goodbye. She already is.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some background information!

How long have you been dating? Is this relationship exclusive? How often do you see each other?

Why did you start prolonging your responses to her?

Did she start to withdraw and that's when you thought you would start acting differently toward her?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you start doing all this because you started browsing r/trp and decided to mess up a good thing? if so, you may have botched your own relationship

did you start doing all this because your relationship was already on the rocks so you needed to start acting more alpha to save it? if so, good job, however it seems it is too late and your princess is already in another castle

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just interject all this shít into a relationship that has already been going on for 6 months. You don't know what your doing and you're going to look like a fool. I was just like you when I first found this shít 4 years ago. I ruined my relationship for no reason trying to follow some nonsensical alpha/beta code.

Here's how an adult handles it from here. Sit her down. Explain to her that you care for her. Attribute your weird behavior to a 'weird time in your life.' Make up a story about family issues if you have to.

After that, stay off r/redpill for a while and do some reading. Read 48 laws of power, the DJ bible and The Black Flag. EASE your new found knowledge into the relationship. Stop acting like a completely different person. Your not. Yet.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

This chick will never have respect for you. This isn't a switch you flip on and watch the world around you change.

This is a change you're making. Your journey will not involve someone that doesn't respect you, but it's still a journey you have to take.

daakins

Reaction score
Need some background information!

How long have you been dating? Is this relationship exclusive? How often do you see each other?

Why did you start prolonging your responses to her?

Did she start to withdraw and that's when you thought you would start acting differently toward her?

we have been together for two years...going to third year now.. and we are exclusive.. we see like once a week... i started to prolong my response to her because honestly,,i have expectations. i expect you should know yu should call me, yu should be conscious of me, yu should be conscious that i will call you,..so why is there no more enthusiasm again...cus for me i am always an enthusiastic person ...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never good to change from blue pill to red pill during a relationship.

Also some girls have it ingrained in them that the guy should be calling them 99% of the time.

Have you been needy in this relationship? I'm guessing you aren't the exact guy she wants. Unless you live far apart from each other, a girl seeing you once a week is not something super serious. If you live close, she will want to see you 2-3 times a week. This could be a deal where this is all the "enthusiastic" she wants to be. If she has to give anymore, she'll end it. She might just want something more casual than you???