Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I go about getting pictures for online dating where I actually look decent?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I actually finally got a pic of my face where it looks pretty close to real life. Most of the time, I look absolutely atrocious in pics

1.jpg

obviously i can't use that for online dating so how do I get pics where I look as good as that for OLD? Should I pay a professional?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why? You have to date down on online dating automatically due to supply and demand and you have high standards, it's a complete waste of time even based on your own warped logic
my best friend is 5'5 and met a solid 7/10 lebanese chick on match.com. They're about the same in facial looks but she makes 400K a year and he makes 60K

tinder is fukking garbage. Have you tried match, eharmony?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you go play a slot machine because one time someone hit the jackpot?

My sister is a 9/10 and her husband is a 4/10. They met online. I think I'm at least a 7-7.5/10, would you not agree?

Now truth be told, a lot of that is because we're Armenian and she only dates Armenian men but I would love to look for Armenian women online myself.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like that pic? Seriously?...With those fat cheeks?

Eat less or you'll never be a Chad

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

my face looks pretty lean in real life. i dunno why it looks fat there

im gonna shave off the stubble. i look better/younger/more white/leaner with clean shaven face

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
7/10 and you post 9/10s as who you like lol.

Forget about online, get into th local community.
keep in mind these pics of these girls are prolly touched up as hell. I doubt they're anywhere near that attractive in real life

i think im a solid 7.5 in real life. i want about a 7 to 8

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
What are you, competing with these women? Complaining about touch-ups is like something a girl would say lol

Anyone who can get touched up and look like a 9 is a 9.
a lot of photography comes down to the art of illusion

you're probably one of those dummies who thinks fitness models look like that first thing in the morning when they wake up (when the pics they take are after a huge upper body pump session and then pics are with shadows/tanning oil)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm one of those dummies that knows fitness models date male 10s lol
i was talking about male fitness models. A huge amount of their photography comes down to illusion

there are 3 or 4 pretty attractive and super fit women at my gym dating men who, if you think I'm a 7/10, you would think they are 0/10. There is a very cute black girl at my gym in great shape dating a 2/10 chubby super nerdy Indian

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigdave your looks
i was talking about male fitness models. A huge amount of their photography comes down to illusion

there are 3 or 4 pretty attractive and super fit women at my gym dating men who, if you think I'm a 7/10, you would think they are 0/10. There is a very cute black girl at my gym in great shape dating a 2/10 chubby super nerdy Indian
You look good enough. From where your at the difference is attitude swag and clothing. I wouldnt cry again about looks. You need to fvck some puzzy.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
my best friend is 5'5 and met a solid 7/10 lebanese chick on match.com. They're about the same in facial looks but she makes 400K a year and he makes 60K

tinder is fukking garbage. Have you tried match, eharmony?
Dude you need to lower your standards and get more experience. You aren't a bad looking dude, but you need to lower your expectations with old. You've been obessively going on about the same stuff for months now. You need to just start going on dates even if you don't think they're that attractive just so you can practice for when you find one that is closer to your criteria. You need to try.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you need to lower your standards and get more experience. You aren't a bad looking dude, but you need to lower your expectations with old. You've been obessively going on about the same stuff for months now. You need to just start going on dates even if you don't think they're that attractive just so you can practice for when you find one that is closer to your criteria. You need to try.
practice is worthless to me

I'm already very good on dates, I'm very good in bedroom, I'm very good in 1 on 1 situations. I need opportunities with women who fit my specific type

the reason I'm single is the only time I see women who fit my type, they're in a situation where approaching is excruciatingly difficult

logicallefty

Reaction score

My old 44 year old eyes must be going blind because I'm not seeing the fat in this picture anywhere. I don't judge guy's pictures that's for the women to do. But looking specifically for fat I'm just not seeing it... It's probably just me.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My old 44 year old eyes must be going blind because I'm not seeing the fat in this picture anywhere. I don't judge guy's pictures that's for the women to do. But looking specifically for fat I'm just not seeing it... It's probably just me.
he's poking fun at me

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
practice is worthless to me

I'm already very good on dates, I'm very good in bedroom, I'm very good in 1 on 1 situations. I need opportunities with women who fit my specific type

the reason I'm single is the only time I see women who fit my type, they're in a situation where approaching is excruciatingly difficult
No. You're just making excuses like we all do from time to time. You need to lighten up man.

If what you say is objectively accurate than you need to force yourself to approach every woman you see that fits your criteria and Try.

I've dated women when living at a halfway house, being recently homeless, and they were picking me up for dates, paying for me, even cooking me meals and bringing them to me. Women do not care about your life situation as much as you think, and that goes for being financially successful too.

I'm broke as fvck, but give me a couple weeks and I'll be having women come pick me up to hang out. Women like a guy who is different and interesting so be that.

But you need to APPROACH the women that meet your criteria. All i see in every thread you have is excuses. I do it all the time too but I'm working on it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No. You're just making excuses like we all do from time to time. You need to lighten up man.

If what you say is objectively accurate than you need to force yourself to approach every woman you see that fits your criteria and Try.

I've dated women when living at a halfway house, being recently homeless, and they were picking me up for dates, paying for me, even cooking me meals and bringing them to me. Women do not care about your life situation as much as you think, and that goes for being financially successful too.

I'm broke as fvck, but give me a couple weeks and I'll be having women come pick me up to hang out. Women like a guy who is different and interesting so be that.

But you need to APPROACH the women that meet your criteria. All i see in every thread you have is excuses. I do it all the time too but I'm working on it.
here are situations I see women who fit my type

working out at a gym with headphones on - super hard to make anything happen

working at various locations - obviously impossible

at bars/clubs with 4 friends- approaching 4 random women is super awkward and uncomfortable and difficult

at the mall shopping - WTF do you say? nice shoes?

I get ZERO natural dating opportunities with anybody decent

When i do sometimes talk to women at bars/clubs, they usually like me but those are the more average ones or they are very cute but 34 to 38 years old or they're single moms which is why they put in effort to make it easy. The good looking quality ones are clearly not interested in meeting anybody so they make it impossible to approach them.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Even if he was a little chubby most women don't give a fvck at all.
im not chubby at all. I'm probably 12% bodyfat right now. im working very very hard to get to 7% but even at 12%, I have like a 30 inch waist

he was being facetious

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip the selfies bro, only chads with six packs can pull off a selfie. Most women I date think guys who post selfies dont have any friends.