I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
my best friend is 5'5 and met a solid 7/10 lebanese chick on match.com. They're about the same in facial looks but she makes 400K a year and he makes 60KWhy? You have to date down on online dating automatically due to supply and demand and you have high standards, it's a complete waste of time even based on your own warped logic
I only need 1 lucky time. I'm not trying to be a playerSo what, that was one lucky time. Irrelevant.
Why don't you go play a slot machine because one time someone hit the jackpot?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
my face looks pretty lean in real life. i dunno why it looks fat thereYou like that pic? Seriously?...With those fat cheeks?
Eat less or you'll never be a Chad
keep in mind these pics of these girls are prolly touched up as hell. I doubt they're anywhere near that attractive in real life7/10 and you post 9/10s as who you like lol.
Forget about online, get into th local community.
a lot of photography comes down to the art of illusionWhat are you, competing with these women? Complaining about touch-ups is like something a girl would say lol
Anyone who can get touched up and look like a 9 is a 9.
i was talking about male fitness models. A huge amount of their photography comes down to illusionI'm one of those dummies that knows fitness models date male 10s lol
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You look good enough. From where your at the difference is attitude swag and clothing. I wouldnt cry again about looks. You need to fvck some puzzy.i was talking about male fitness models. A huge amount of their photography comes down to illusion
there are 3 or 4 pretty attractive and super fit women at my gym dating men who, if you think I'm a 7/10, you would think they are 0/10. There is a very cute black girl at my gym in great shape dating a 2/10 chubby super nerdy Indian
Dude you need to lower your standards and get more experience. You aren't a bad looking dude, but you need to lower your expectations with old. You've been obessively going on about the same stuff for months now. You need to just start going on dates even if you don't think they're that attractive just so you can practice for when you find one that is closer to your criteria. You need to try.my best friend is 5'5 and met a solid 7/10 lebanese chick on match.com. They're about the same in facial looks but she makes 400K a year and he makes 60K
tinder is fukking garbage. Have you tried match, eharmony?
practice is worthless to meDude you need to lower your standards and get more experience. You aren't a bad looking dude, but you need to lower your expectations with old. You've been obessively going on about the same stuff for months now. You need to just start going on dates even if you don't think they're that attractive just so you can practice for when you find one that is closer to your criteria. You need to try.
My old 44 year old eyes must be going blind because I'm not seeing the fat in this picture anywhere. I don't judge guy's pictures that's for the women to do. But looking specifically for fat I'm just not seeing it... It's probably just me.You like that pic? Seriously?...With those fat cheeks?
Eat less or you'll never be a Chad
he's poking fun at meMy old 44 year old eyes must be going blind because I'm not seeing the fat in this picture anywhere. I don't judge guy's pictures that's for the women to do. But looking specifically for fat I'm just not seeing it... It's probably just me.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
No. You're just making excuses like we all do from time to time. You need to lighten up man.practice is worthless to me
I'm already very good on dates, I'm very good in bedroom, I'm very good in 1 on 1 situations. I need opportunities with women who fit my specific type
the reason I'm single is the only time I see women who fit my type, they're in a situation where approaching is excruciatingly difficult
Even if he was a little chubby most women don't give a fvck at all.My old 44 year old eyes must be going blind because I'm not seeing the fat in this picture anywhere. I don't judge guy's pictures that's for the women to do. But looking specifically for fat I'm just not seeing it... It's probably just me.
here are situations I see women who fit my typeNo. You're just making excuses like we all do from time to time. You need to lighten up man.
If what you say is objectively accurate than you need to force yourself to approach every woman you see that fits your criteria and Try.
I've dated women when living at a halfway house, being recently homeless, and they were picking me up for dates, paying for me, even cooking me meals and bringing them to me. Women do not care about your life situation as much as you think, and that goes for being financially successful too.
I'm broke as fvck, but give me a couple weeks and I'll be having women come pick me up to hang out. Women like a guy who is different and interesting so be that.
But you need to APPROACH the women that meet your criteria. All i see in every thread you have is excuses. I do it all the time too but I'm working on it.
im not chubby at all. I'm probably 12% bodyfat right now. im working very very hard to get to 7% but even at 12%, I have like a 30 inch waistEven if he was a little chubby most women don't give a fvck at all.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.