Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Get Rid Of This Hot HB9 Chick?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you could do if you genuinely want to get rid of her is to ask her for sex (even better if over text, much better over Twitter DMs or an app) directly, and if she says anything but yes, tell her that you're not interested unless you can ****, block her number, and begin ignoring her and acting disinterested when she's trying to talk you up in person. In fact you could even get someone else you work with to '**** block' her for you etc.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you could do if you genuinely want to get rid of her is to ask her for sex (even better if over text, much better over Twitter DMs or an app) directly, and if she says anything but yes, tell her that you're not interested unless you can ****, block her number, and begin ignoring her and acting disinterested when she's trying to talk you up in person. In fact you could even get someone else you work with to '**** block' her for you etc.
Right. Then, maybe he himself can forward the evidence (texts) directly to Human Resources. Problem solved. Brilliant!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then asking in person during one of her "visits" also works.
Because there could not be a better idea than telling a co-worker, on the job site, “I want sex from you.” It would help if the HR department is next door, or the same floor, at least. :up:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Then, maybe he himself can forward the evidence (texts) directly to Human Resources. Problem solved. Brilliant!
Ask her for sex by text? Talk about raping your own azz! Haha

Well she came up to see me again on Friday over something completely silly, she tried to engage in conversation with me, I didn't show much interest.

I simply said hello, hey, and happy new year back to her.

Again she put her hand on my arm.. She does this every fukin time.. Either touches my arm or my shoulder.

These Ukraine girls are so hot, it's not an easy task getting rid of them lol

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because there could not be a better idea than telling a co-worker, on the job site, “I want sex from you.” It would help if the HR department is next door, or the same floor, at least. :up:
If he does it in person, and there's no evidence he said so, then he can simply deny he said anything about sex at all should it get reported. But that's besides the point.

Doing something she interprets as AFC or too emotional will get rid of her, is what I was getting at.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, go all needy and send her "friendly" texts all day, nothing inappropriate. When she stops by your desk, tell her: "When you touch my arm when we talk, I feel an incredible connection with you, like a lightning strike. You are sweeter than this box of chocolates. These are for you.

Problem solved.

As far as your rep, that may take a little hit...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this new girl started working in our HR department..

She is tall, slim, sexy as faaark and originaly from Ukraine.. Solid HB9

So we are both in different departments.. She works on floor one.. And I'm on floor two.

She comes upto my floor on a daily basis... One day she approached me out of the blue, and asked me for fitness advice.. She could tell I was built like a fukin tank!

Anyhow.. I ain't the type to hang around.. So once we both got to know each other a little, I asked her out to go for some food with me after work.

This happened by Email.. She mailed me back and seemed happy about going out for a meal with me.

But... When I tried to pin down a day, she became all vague on me, and simply said she would let me know when she is free, as she has a young child.

As you can imagine, Bich didn't get back to me, and the date never happened.

The problem is.. She keeps coming upto my floor and coming over to talk to me in my office.

Atleast once a day... Bich is trying to friend zone my azz.. But still wants attention from me.

Here is the thing... If a chick isn't svcking my ****, then I have ZERO use of her.

I rather give her NOTHING in the form of validation or attention.

Next time she comes over to speak to me..

01.Don't engage in conversation and give her the impression that I ain't interested?

02.Simply tell her.. I'm busy.. Can't chat got shyte to do? And permanently get rid of her.

If I'm not banging that azz, then like I said, I don't need to be her freind to entertain her when she is bored.

By the way guys... She is SUPER hot..

Some dudes at my work place are in love with her.. Bunch of phaggots!
Let them butter her up so you can hit it lol.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha even though she is in HR I have much more power over her... And she knows this!

She has only been with our company for 5 months.. She is still within the PROBATION period, which means her job is still on the line!

I have a management position within the company and have been with the firm for 7 years.. Fuk her!

Rather than completely ignoring her.. I will simply give her one word answers till she gets the message and fuks off!
Just talk about work related subjects only. This will keep you out if hot water the easiest.

Everything else is off the table. If she brings anything else off just tell her "sorry i got to get back to work. Catch up later." Anything related to work answer or discuss