Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Get Rid Of This Hot HB9 Chick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this new girl started working in our HR department..

She is tall, slim, sexy as faaark and originaly from Ukraine.. Solid HB9

So we are both in different departments.. She works on floor one.. And I'm on floor two.

She comes upto my floor on a daily basis... One day she approached me out of the blue, and asked me for fitness advice.. She could tell I was built like a fukin tank!

Anyhow.. I ain't the type to hang around.. So once we both got to know each other a little, I asked her out to go for some food with me after work.

This happened by Email.. She mailed me back and seemed happy about going out for a meal with me.

But... When I tried to pin down a day, she became all vague on me, and simply said she would let me know when she is free, as she has a young child.

As you can imagine, Bich didn't get back to me, and the date never happened.

The problem is.. She keeps coming upto my floor and coming over to talk to me in my office.

Atleast once a day... Bich is trying to friend zone my azz.. But still wants attention from me.

Here is the thing... If a chick isn't svcking my ****, then I have ZERO use of her.

I rather give her NOTHING in the form of validation or attention.

Next time she comes over to speak to me..

01.Don't engage in conversation and give her the impression that I ain't interested?

02.Simply tell her.. I'm busy.. Can't chat got shyte to do? And permanently get rid of her.

If I'm not banging that azz, then like I said, I don't need to be her freind to entertain her when she is bored.

By the way guys... She is SUPER hot..

Some dudes at my work place are in love with her.. Bunch of phaggots!

Billtx49

Reaction score
So this new girl started working in our HR department..

But... When I tried to pin down a day, she became all vague on me, and simply said she would let me know when she is free

The problem is.. She keeps coming upto my floor and coming over to talk to me in my office.

01.Don't engage in much conversation and give her the impression that I ain’t interested.
Apparently she thinks dating and/or banging from within the company employee ranks is a bad idea, especially when one is employed in HR…

Conversations between employees is often encouraged in most companies, considered polite discourse and usually Not sexual in their nature…

She’s new and in HR, do you think she might want to get to know some of the current employees?
Lastly, do you know what’s currently in your HR file?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Give me her number and I'll take her off your hands.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so she keeps coming over to me on a daily basis for a chat.

She must be fukin bored down in the HR department.

Plus.. She got dumped quite recently and she is going through a divorce.

Her interest level in me, seems to be low... However she likes the attention from me.

How do I get rid of this hot cvnt?

Guys.. She is a solid Ukraine HB9... However I ain't about to be freind zoned by ANY woman, no matter how hot she is.

How do I play this?

Ignore the shyte out of her? Tell her I am busy everytime she comes upto talk to me?

I have asked her out twice.. She isn't game... So nexting her seems like the obvious option!!

Billtx49

Reaction score
She probably wants the chat attention only. Flip the script on her by asking her not to flirt with you on company time and telling her that being an HR employee she should know it’s a no go…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so she keeps coming over to me on a daily basis for a chat.

She must be fukin bored down in the HR department.

Plus.. She got dumped quite recently and she is going through a divorce.

Her interest level in me, seems to be low... However she likes the attention from me.

How do I get rid of this hot cvnt?

Guys.. She is a solid Ukraine HB9... However I ain't about to be freind zoned by ANY woman, no matter how hot she is.

How do I play this?

Ignore the shyte out of her? Tell her I am busy everytime she comes upto talk to me?

I have asked her out twice.. She isn't game... So nexting her seems like the obvious option!!
Give her my number!! Hb9? I'd plow her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably wants the chat attention only. Flip the script on her by asking her not to flirt with you on company time and telling her that being an HR employee she should know it’s a no go…
Good idea.. Time to flip the script.

First of all I know for a fact the chance of me banging her is quite low..

So... I ain't about to be one of her orbiter chumps.

I'm simply going to tell her to GO AWAY as I'm busy with shyte.

I have very little time for ATTENTION *****S

Must admit.. It does hurt my balls a little, as she is hot as faaaaaark.

I mean. There are guys in my company who are in love with her, and never spoke to her once.

Yet she comes over to speak to me all of the time.

If I aint banging her.. She doesn't have much use for me.

Will tell her to fuk off.. I'm busy the next time I see her!

Self respect and pride.. Before puzzy!

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already lost. She knows you want her.
The fact you even made this thread proves it.
Just be friendly with her. She may change her mind.
Women already know about the ignore and indifference game. Especially if she's hot.
You're not the first guy to pull that game on them. That only works if they are interested.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her my number!! Hb9? I'd plow her.
Dude.. She wouldn't entertain you even for a second.

You have enough problems of your own, before you can even consider banging HB9's.. She is a solid Ukrainian hotty!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't p*ss her off if she's in HR and you value your job.

You can talk to a girl without validating her. Just be extremely platonic, non-flirty, don't smile (or glare), and take everything she says 100% literally (part of not flirting or validating). Just be extremely boring to talk to.... like you have the personality of cardboard, and while you should be polite, don't ask her any questions. Do what women who do who make it hard for you when you want to flirt with them: Be polite but give short boring answers and do not ask them any questions and do not make any effort to keep the conversation going.

Her: Hey, how was your weekend?
You: Good!
silence.........
Her: So what did you do?
You: Oh, not much
silence........
Her: I'm sure you got into some trouble didn't you!
You: Not really

and the whole time, you have a friendly look on your face, but one that also says, "I'm not exactly sure why you are talking to me right now?"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women already know about the ignore and indifference game. Especially if she's hot.
You're not the first guy to pull that game on them. That only works if they are interested.

Offcourse she knows I want her.

When I meet a girl I want to bang, I make a move.

She either Is interested or not..

If not... I simply move on and ignore the shyte out of her!

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offcourse she knows I want her.
When I meet a girl I want to bang, I make a move.
She either Is interested or not..
If not... I simply move on and ignore the shyte out of her!
Are you hurt she's not interested? She's a co-worker. You can't just ignore her.
But if you want to you could file a sexual harassment complaint to your supervisor and the message will get to her.
But she works in HR so it might be a dangerous move.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can talk to a girl without validating her. Just be extremely platonic, non-flirty, don't smile (or glare), and take everything she says 100% literally (part of not flirting or validating). Just be extremely boring to talk to.... like you have the personality of cardboard, and while you should be polite, don't ask her any questions. Do what women who do who make it hard for you when you want to flirt with them: Be polite but give short boring answers and do not ask them any questions and do not make any effort to keep the conversation going.

silence.........
silence........

and the whole time, you have a friendly look on your face, but one that also says, "I'm not exactly sure why you are talking to me right now?"

Haha even though she is in HR I have much more power over her... And she knows this!

She has only been with our company for 5 months.. She is still within the PROBATION period, which means her job is still on the line!

I have a management position within the company and have been with the firm for 7 years.. Fuk her!

Rather than completely ignoring her.. I will simply give her one word answers till she gets the message and fuks off!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Haha even though she is in HR I have much more power over her... And she knows this!

She has only been with our company for 5 months.. She is still within the PROBATION period, which means her job is still on the line!

I have a management position within the company and have been with the firm for 7 years.. Fuk her!

Rather than completely ignoring her.. I will simply give her one word answers till she gets the message and fuks off!
Yeah trust me. You don't.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

silence.........
silence........

This obv

best way by far.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not matter if she knows the game are not, he just dont want friend zone interaction with her.
Ignore and indifference will make it happen