"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How do I get-rid of this chick?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I met the lady on match.com and at first she seemed normal enough, but we haven't even had a date yet, haven't met in-person yet. But she calls me and emails me everyday!
When she calls, she just talks and talks, and the only way i can ever get a word in, is if I interupt her. She just never shuts-up!
I'm starting to think she's a little wacko! I think I should forget about meeting her and somehow eject her from my life, but I don't want to be mean to her, cause she seems kindof fragile.
Normally I might just totally be an AFC on her to drive her away, but she seems like her "self esteem" is so low that she would wanna marry-me or something! If I just dump-her, she might hurt herself! Any suggestions?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cffrmw

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
colorado
change your email, phone number, move to a different country and change your name. never use internet dating services again. using them is a lot like the special olympics, even if you score, you're still retarded... or you could tell her you're married. or you could have a friend call her and tell her you were killed in a car accident. or tell her you found someone else. cmon dude theres a million options here, just choose one. even if she knows its bs she'll get the hint.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
stop responding to her emails

don't return her calls

not very difficult
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
The girl is DESPERATE! You're the first good thing she's seen in years and she WANTS you. If you meet up with her, don't be surprised if she is holding an issue of "Modern Bride" magazine.

It will only get worse if you meet her. Cut contact now unless you like "Velcro" girlfriends.
 
Top